Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision.

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Did you here that on Fat Hank's show? He said that Zach re-aggravated a hip injury.

He also said that the fins are talking smack..........

Who is talking smack?

Or is Fat Hank trying to create controversy here?

I can't stand that fat bastard. I listen to George Sedano now on 940 AM. I respect his knowledge and his connections. If Hank reports something, you can be 99.9% sure it's true, but the guy is an as*hole. Some callers are ridiculous, but he jumps on people all the time when it's not even warrented.

It's true. Miamidolphins.com just added him to their injury report listed as questionable. WTF!!! Boy I hope he can go.

Originally posted by Section126
Did you here that on Fat Hank's show? He said that Zach re-aggravated a hip injury.

He also said that the fins are talking smack..........

Who is talking smack?

Or is Fat Hank trying to create controversy here?

Hank needs to keep his fat mouth shut. Nobody's talking smack. He's referring to the McMicheal/ Harrison article. Hank said that Feidler is in on the smack and that's not true.

Re: Re: Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision.

Originally posted by jasmine34

Hank needs to keep his fat mouth shut. Nobody's talking smack. He's referring to the McMicheal/ Harrison article. Hank said that Feidler is in on the smack and that's not true.

How do you know it's true? Have you talked to anyone in the organization or the players? Hank has sources everywhere. Not being a jerk, just making a point.

Re: Re: Re: Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision.

Originally posted by Dolfan954

How do you know it's true? Have you talked to anyone in the organization or the players? Hank has sources everywhere. Not being a jerk, just making a point.

Hank is not reporting from his "sources". He's only reporting what he heard about in the the local papers.

How do you know? We have played one game without Thomas and that was against McNair and the Titans. McNair lights up every defense he faces, so we do not know how this team really plays without Zach. He will play though...I am sure he will, unless he can't move he plays.

But if he's limited, it certainly hurts us.

Yeah this definetly worries me! I saw what happened last time our Defense played without Z.Thomas.....But like someone else said on another thread I think Z.Thomas will play as this game is very important and he knows this.

Back
Top Bottom