Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision.

Originally posted by muddaconch
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Pats missed the playoffs altogether??

:roflmao:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lol

Originally posted by muddaconch
Wouldn't it be hilarious if the Pats missed the playoffs altogether??

:roflmao:

poetic justice...kinda what happened to us last year. Had the Division in our hands and say bye bye to the playoffs. The end starts in 4212 minutes and counting...

As for Zach, if he feels he wont hamper the team he will play, but if its bad enough that he will...he wont hurt the team by playing

Zach twisted his hip muscle in practice on Wednesday but worked out in a limited basis on Thursday.

All Zach has to do is rub one or two thin layers of Theragesic on his hip and he will be ready to go.:D

I'm very worried about this. I can't believe Zach Thomas may miss this game. If he can't go he better make the trip. He didn't make the trip to Nashville and he may have been able to help from a leadership standpoint.

I'm willing to bet that Zach Thomas is starting on Sunday. This is a must win for you guys in terms of the division race. He'll be there.

Appearantly no one has ever had a hip flexor injury along with a strained groin like Zach has. You simply can't run, let alone hit people. I am very disturbed by this news. I agree, I think Jenkins should play alot more since they like to pass the rock. Jenkins was only a safety at South Carolina so no doubt he might be their best cover linebacker. I hate dink and dunk offenses like these turds have. If Zach doesn't play, they will be able to get Antwoine Smith going and Faulk out of the backfield it could be a long day!:confused:

He worked today on a limited basis....that is good news....that means that he ran around a little.

This is real bad news. ESPN News just said that Zach was not happy after practice and was limping badly. I am so Pissed!@!!! We were off for 11 !@!! Days, and this sh*t happens 3days before the biggest game of the year.

Boy, I sure hope Zach doesn't miss this game, we will get killed on Sunday without him.

Not true. It isn't a fact, that is your opinion. And in my opinion I don't think we will get killed.

Hmm just an observation but sounds like some fin fans are already preparing "we lost because Zack didnt play" :)

Originally posted by pats4life
Hmm just an observation but sounds like some fin fans are already preparing "we lost because Zack didnt play" :)

No, I don't believe in making excuses, but if Zach doesn't play I think we are in trouble. He is an important part of the defense. The other players feed off his intensity. Without him they play flat. That isn't an excuse it is just my opinion.

They could have my dead grandfather at mlb.........it won't matter, we are still going to kick your ***.

Back
Top Bottom