Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision.

Originally posted by jasmine34

Hank is not reporting from his "sources". He's only reporting what he heard about in the the local papers.

My apologies then. I'm at work and I'm not listening to the show. The way the thread starter said it, it sounded like it was one of Hank's sources.

Zach was questionable for Thursday's game, played, and had a wonderful game. I wouldn't be too worried.

December..........
December..........

The ghosts are coming back.

And if Zach can't go me need to move Seau inside and keep Hendricks on the outside..

Originally posted by Scrappy
Cough, cough....cortisone shot....cough cough

Amen, brother. Better give it all for this game, or everyone might as well sit out for the rest of the year.

Xnought I hope you show up after the game. I'll be right here. You pats fans seem real smug when the going is good but wait till it gets a bit rocky. Your team hasn't made the playoffs yet.

We are pretty banged up over all.

I just don't feel good about this one.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
We are pretty banged up over all.

I just don't feel good about this one.

Well it's a good thing you're not playing because the Phins feel great about this one.

This defense will have problems if Zach is not ready.. And there is no december ghost, i say put seau in the middle and jenkins on the outside!!

Originally posted by Section126
Did you here that on Fat Hank's show? He said that Zach re-aggravated a hip injury.

He also said that the fins are talking smack..........

Who is talking smack?

Or is Fat Hank trying to create controversy here?

Probably Randy Mac talkin' smack about Harrison. I doubt Zach would miss a game like this if he's questionable.

Thomas didn't practice Thursday, but Dolphins head coach Dave Wannstedt is optimistic he will start against New England.

Got this from KFFL.

Back
Top Bottom