Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas is a Game Time Decision.

I think Zach is faking! They're trying to goad Charlie Weis into running Antowain Smith all game. It's ALL gamesmenship.

NO WAY Zach misses this game. I may be a Pats Fan, but I prefer to see him out there. The teams should be as close to full strength as possible for a tilt of this magnitude. I'm a football fan, first and foremost.

BTW, no one is going to be kicking the a$$ of anyone, this weekend. The teams are too evenly matched. This trash talk is entertaining, but by Sunday at 4:15, it will be moot.

Okay, don't quote me but a little bird told me that he is participating in todays practice.

I hope that it's true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First of all NE has clenched a playoff spot already.

Secondly we are in trouble with this tough game even with Zach, without him its really tough.

No one is making excuses, the facts are the facts you Pats Puke.

Lets all hope for the best.

Go Fins!

finatic that isnt true that they have clinched, no team has in fact clinched, not even kc. They have not won the the divison, and the they are only three games up on baltimore and denver in the wild card with 4 to go

I am worried also. Hendricks is no replacement for Zach. Let's get Zach some drugs and send him out there....if we lose, our season is pretty much finished so its not like Zach would be saving himself for a future game.

This is horrible, unexpected news. :cry:.....

The Phinz defense is clearly not the same without Zach. Even if he does play injured, he wont be nearly as effective. The Pats are going to use this against us, and with Zach hobbled, they'll get the best of him no doubt.....

I'm pissed, and considering the extra time off, this should never have happened. We're looking at serious problems if Zach can't go Sunday.....

:monkeyr: Piss On The Pats!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Back
Top Bottom