Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall

if you notice , they all were aware of nolan coming towards them but none of them attempted to move out of the way

Who cares if they were. The inexcusable dirty part was the guy kneeing him. He was out of bounds.

Mad Props to CK who was the first one to mention any of this on his twitter.

I guess a dirty player would know a dirty play, how come Miami didn't complain about it? I dont pay attention to the sidelines often but if this was so outrageous and obvious wouldn't the dolphins have filed a complaint?

I guess a dirty player would know a dirty play, how come Miami didn't complain about it? I dont pay attention to the sidelines often but if this was so outrageous and obvious wouldn't the dolphins have filed a complaint?

sparano did

Zach Thomas is one of the classiest players ever, you must have him confused with your fat *** Coach.

sparano filed a complaint right after the game....**** the jets...**** fat *** rex and **** steve tasker too..

Did you just call Zach Thomas a dirty player? :shotgun:

Zachary was one of the classiest players of all time, that line alone deserves a ban.
And the last time the dolphins tried disputing something with the NFL and provided crystal clear evidence (crowder getting spat on) they were owned by roger the clown.
Only a jets fan would try and justify such a cowardly malicious deed

Jeez something more needs to be done. I hate everything about that team. what if we did that to brad smith?

I believe you but can you post a link please?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ague-to-investigate-alleged-tripping-incident
"The only thing I know ... is that my guys were screaming up there at the time," Sparano said. "When Nolan was down on the ground and they showed the thing, somebody from that sideline stuck a foot out. I talked to the referee. I didn't see it at that particular time. I told him at that point that it was on tape and the people upstairs are telling me that's what they see."

Sparano said he would send the film to the league.

"I don't know what else can be done," Sparano said. "There was a player down on the sideline and that's not good. We're trying to take care of players in this game."

Zachary was one of the classiest players of all time, that line alone deserves a ban.
And the last time the dolphins tried disputing something with the NFL and provided crystal clear evidence (crowder getting spat on) they were owned by roger the clown.
Only a jets fan would try and justify such a cowardly malicious deed
Nah Zach had some intense hits against Jets' players plenty of times, most of the was diving with his helmet. I love Zach but hey, that guy's hate for the Jets' is on a different level. I can still remember how he completely laid out Coles.

Back
Top Bottom