Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall

I'm sure a rookie is looking forward to his mommy coming in and cleaning this mess up for him. let's move on to buffalo now. he's gotten his punishment.

I'm sure a rookie is looking forward to his mommy coming in and cleaning this mess up for him. let's move on to buffalo now. he's gotten his punishment.

So Carroll is a victims of a premeditated cheat and it is his mess

First time I've ever heard someone call Zach Thomas a dirty player. There's a first for everything I guess

There really is no proof for this whole conspiracy theory. One man did something really stupid, something that could have ended a man's NFL career. That is all we know with 100% certainty.

Next time we play the jets, punt the ball 40 yds downfield and angle it out of bounds.
Order Reshad Jones to run down the sideline and ****ing mow down any of the mother****ing jets that want to form a wall.
Just barrel into them and wipe them all the **** out.

I had a slight amount of respect for you NYJunk despite the fact that your still a no good Jest fan. But now the you called the most incredible, passionate Zach Thomas "dirty" you can truly **** off and go play in the filthy streets of New Jersey.

I guess a dirty player would know a dirty play, how come Miami didn't complain about it? I dont pay attention to the sidelines often but if this was so outrageous and obvious wouldn't the dolphins have filed a complaint?

You do realize that the commish has changed the league This year with all the 'illegal hits.'
Why are you judging ZT on hits that were legal when he played?

You have to ask yourself: Why would Rex order for the gunner to be taken out running down the sideline?

The answer is simple.

He knew that the offense wasn't going to do a god damn thing so he was trying to spring a big play on the punt return by cheating. He is a desperate man who has written checks this his fat *** can't cash, and called in a desperate measure.

Rex will be out of a job by 2013.

The lineup of those guys and the positions they were standing in was unusual from the start. Then the knee comes out and it makes perfect sense. It wasn't spontaneous, and it wasn't just one guy. But sure, slap his wrist and let him come back next year like nothing happened. He's probably a good guy. Hell, they all are. Jelly beans for everyone.

Oh, do I have a solution for the damn Jets ......

Next punt (kick it out of bounds), while sending ole Polite running down the field & cannonball into that Green Phalanx's knees ....

put about 6 Green Weenies in wheel chairs with a nice, hot, steaming bowl of Lousaka!! :tongue:

There really is no proof for this whole conspiracy theory. One man did something really stupid, something that could have ended a man's NFL career. That is all we know with 100% certainty.

I can tell you still believe in Santa Claus & the Tooth Fairy!! ... no 100% certainty they don't exist!!

can someone explain what Zach Meant by all that ? I also heard that Nolans mom said that her son broke his leg twice before and when she saw that she became Irate so maybe a lawsuit is forth coming.[/QUO

Nolans mom is the LT. Governor Elect in Florida. I hope she pulls every string and calls in every favor she has! That was not only a premeditated act of cheating brought to you by Rex win at all cost Ryan, but it was assault! I hope she takes a stand since the NFL wants to turn a blind eye and smack that thugs wrist! His forbid the NFL punish their media circus Jets!

yes, let all the league leading arrested dolphin players get away w/ the crimes they commited but a guy on the sideline tripping a player should be prosecuted:lol: You just can't make this stuff up.

You do realize that the commish has changed the league This year with all the 'illegal hits.'
Why are you judging ZT on hits that were legal when he played?

Those hits were NOT legal which was why he was fined. he wasn't fined(as far as I know) for the dirty hit that essentially ended Curtis Martin's career but he was fined for the hit on Coles. If it wasn't illegal why was he fined?

They have made it a point of emphasis this year but that doesn't mean those hits were legal prior to this year.

JUNC just go away! No matter what you say you root for a scumbag team in a scumbag town! You are never going to prove on a Phins site that Zach was a dirty player. That **** may fly in your petty world but not here who know the real Zach Thomas! F OFF

yes, let all the league leading arrested dolphin players get away w/ the crimes they commited but a guy on the sideline tripping a player should be prosecuted:lol: You just can't make this stuff up.

Those hits were NOT legal which was why he was fined. he wasn't fined(as far as I know) for the dirty hit that essentially ended Curtis Martin's career but he was fined for the hit on Coles. If it wasn't illegal why was he fined?

They have made it a point of emphasis this year but that doesn't mean those hits were legal prior to this year.

it's different when its a player and a coach

flaunt your little quips all you want, but the jets ain't **** and you know it. and it's just glorious i tell ya.

your QB sucks ****...and honestly he's almost given away plenty of other games that your D saved

you are in no better position than the dolphins at the QB position

Back
Top Bottom