Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall

it's different when its a player and a coach

flaunt your little quips all you want, but the jets ain't **** and you know it. and it's just glorious i tell ya.

your QB sucks ****...and honestly he's almost given away plenty of other games that your D saved

you are in no better position than the dolphins at the QB position

Actually we are in a much better situation than the dolphins likely needing only 1 more win to make the playoffs while yuou guys need to win 3 and hope for a miracle. Our QB is in a slump, yours just sucks. We are not 9-4 w/o sanchez this year, put him on Miami and you guys have 2 more wins.

Actually we are in a much better situation than the dolphins likely needing only 1 more win to make the playoffs while yuou guys need to win 3 and hope for a miracle. Our QB is in a slump, yours just sucks. We are not 9-4 w/o sanchez this year, put him on Miami and you guys have 2 more wins.

you are clueless

"You think this is the first time [a trip] ever happened? Come on," Tasker said. "Guys were always giving me extra shoves. You don't want to see someone get hurt, but it's not a big deal. Why wouldn't you give a guy a forearm shiver? Everyone on the sideline is part of a team and they all want to win. Shoot, even the doctors are competitive.

This quote is from one of the greatest STers ever to play the game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/23206/steve-tasker-on-sal-alosi-knee-so-what

so we should side with one guy over the rest of the country? tasker despises the dolphins and will side with anything against the dolphins just like you.

no we should side w/ zach who is obviously completely unbiased:lol:

What Alosi did was wrong but the guys standing in that line did nothing wrong. They were off the field of play, Alosi got a stiff punishment which he earned, you guys are trying to make it this big conspiracy which it is not.

What Alosi did was wrong but the guys standing in that line did nothing wrong. They were off the field of play, Alosi got a stiff punishment which he earned, you guys are trying to make it this big conspiracy which it is not.
You are right that they did nothing wrong, However I do believe they were put there so that the gunner would run into them. It's not illegal just gamesmanship. The only problem is Alosi couldn't stand still once it was obvious the gunner would not run into him.

There really is no proof for this whole conspiracy theory. One man did something really stupid, something that could have ended a man's NFL career. That is all we know with 100% certainty.

Exactly. That is the issue at hand. The guy was running at full throttle. He could have sustained a season or career ending injury. That to me is just unforgivable.

i got news for u . first of all, yes henne sucks, but sanchez is not in a slump. he ****in blows also. i dont know what ur record without him would be, but dont make it seem like he is the key to ur success. he has had a few moments during games, but u guys dont need him to succeed.

as for only needing 1 more win to make the playoffs? i got news for u. u guys could beat buffalo and prob wont make the playoffs bc u lose tiebreakers to sd, and as much as i want san diego to drop another game so miami can get the 6th seed, i dont see that happening.

u guys will be at home just like us for the playoffs. from 9-2 to watching the playoffs at home. only the jets.

i got news for u . first of all, yes henne sucks, but sanchez is not in a slump. he ****in blows also. i dont know what ur record without him would be, but dont make it seem like he is the key to ur success. he has had a few moments during games, but u guys dont need him to succeed.

as for only needing 1 more win to make the playoffs? i got news for u. u guys could beat buffalo and prob wont make the playoffs bc u lose tiebreakers to sd, and as much as i want san diego to drop another game so miami can get the 6th seed, i dont see that happening.

u guys will be at home just like us for the playoffs. from 9-2 to watching the playoffs at home. only the jets.

Sanchez has been good most of the year until these last couple of weeks. he has won 3-4 games at least for us late in games w/ great play.

Only the Jets? In '93 Miami was 9-2 and missed the playoffs.

We are making the playoffs, what we do there I don't know and I'm not confident but we will make the playoffs.

Definitely the Jets are in a better situation to make the playoffs this year, no question.
But I still hold firm in my belief that the Miami roster has more young talent and is built to last for the long haul.
Guys like Soliai, Wake, Misi, Odrick, and pretty much our whole freaking secondary aren't anywhere near their prime.
Vontae, Smith and Clemons haven't even finished year 2 yet. And throw in rookies Nolan and Reshad.
Dansby, Crowder, Bell and Starks are the only guys on defense with legit experience.
As long as Mike Nolan is the DC, the Dolphins will have the best defense in the East imo.

sanchez is surrounded by more talent and up to this year a better defense.

do you think that has anything to do with it?

your team drafted a guy that is incapable of playing in cold weather :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Blind homer even eric winston houston tackle said on jim rome tuesday that the four staf formed a wall shoulder to shoulder

Definitely the Jets are in a better situation to make the playoffs this year, no question.
But I still hold firm in my belief that the Miami roster has more young talent and is built to last for the long haul.
Guys like Soliai, Wake, Misi, Odrick, and pretty much our whole freaking secondary aren't anywhere near their prime.
Vontae, Smith and Clemons haven't even finished year 2 yet. And throw in rookies Nolan and Reshad.
Dansby, Crowder, Bell and Starks are the only guys on defense with legit experience.
As long as Mike Nolan is the DC, the Dolphins will have the best defense in the East imo.

We can counter w/ Sanchez, Brick, Mangold, Slauson, Keller, Holmes, Greene, Edwards, Revis, Cromartie, Harris,...

I think we are in better shape now and for the future. That doesn't mean you will be bad, you guys are a good team and should get better as the QB gets more experience and you tighten up some holes but we are more talented.

sanchez is surrounded by more talent and up to this year a better defense.

do you think that has anything to do with it?

your team drafted a guy that is incapable of playing in cold weather :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I find it hysterical that I argue talent w/ guys on here all the time and they always tell me how Miami has more than when an argument like this comes along they tell me we have more talent and sanchez is doing less w/ more. Which is it?

Incapable of playing in cold weather except in the playoffs when the wind chill was 8 degrees.

Blind homer even eric winston houston tackle said on jim rome tuesday that the four staf formed a wall shoulder to shoulder

OK and what is illegal about that?

Cris Carter was on WEEI Boston this morning. D&C beat him up a bit for telling them the Patriots were screwed to get rid of Randy Moss and that Deion Branch disappears in big games when even I know Branch’s playoff stats are far superior to anything Moss has ever dreamed of doing in the playoffs, but that neither here nor there. They asked him about the tripping incident and of course he said it was inexcusable. Next they asked him if this was the first time a teams coaches had lined up the way the Jets coaches did and I liked his response. He said something along the lines of, “C’mon don’t you guys cover the Patriots? You should know teams do whatever they have to do to gain a competitive advantage. No it’s not the first time.” Liked the dig on the Patriots.

Back
Top Bottom