Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall

Nah Zach had some intense hits against Jets' players plenty of times, most of the was diving with his helmet. I love Zach but hey, that guy's hate for the Jets' is on a different level. I can still remember how he completely laid out Coles.

[youtube]QPhCxz-aWr4[/youtube]

Cheating *****!! They need to lose a draft pick for sure. Remember the fake hamstring pull in the first game vs the Jets? That was obviously ordered by the coaching staff too.

I guess a dirty player would know a dirty play, how come Miami didn't complain about it? I dont pay attention to the sidelines often but if this was so outrageous and obvious wouldn't the dolphins have filed a complaint?

Dude, don't act all high and mighty... had Miami or NE done that to your beloved Smith or Holmes, you'd be on here complaining even louder than these folks are!

And calling ZT a dirty player is blasphemy!

Nah Zach had some intense hits against Jets' players plenty of times, most of the was diving with his helmet. I love Zach but hey, that guy's hate for the Jets' is on a different level. I can still remember how he completely laid out Coles.

Sorry but until recently that is how you played d back then, being classy doesn't mean you can't crack skulls

Zachary was one of the classiest players of all time, that line alone deserves a ban.
And the last time the dolphins tried disputing something with the NFL and provided crystal clear evidence (crowder getting spat on) they were owned by roger the clown.
Only a jets fan would try and justify such a cowardly malicious deed

I'm sure he's a great guy off the field but the Jets felt it was a dirty hit that eventually ended Curtis Martin's career in 2005 and in 2006 he launched his helmet to knock out Coles.

What Alosi did was wrong but it's comical that you guys are trying to make it an even bigger deal.

That doesn't mention anything about the line of guys just about the actual trip.

Sorry but until recently that is how you played d back then, being classy doesn't mean you can't crack skulls

back then? he didn't play in he 60s and 70s, he played as recently as 2 years ago and no guys weren't allowed to launch w/ their heads which was why he was fined for the hit.

zac_thomas_flyPNG-1.png

That doesn't mention anything about the line of guys just about the actual trip.
you said dirty play, i though thats what you referring to. im sure sparano complained about both though. it was pretty obvious. i doubt the league will do anything, its probably not the 1st time its happened. alosi made the bone head move that got it noticed.

Again, only a pos Jets fan would try and downplay this... Regular people would be in the pin for this facing assult charges hoping not to drop the soap. What a joke..
Until this year leading with the helmet was not, spearing yes, leading no. Next..

What Alosi did was wrong but it's comical that you guys are trying to make it an even bigger deal.

We're not even talking about the trip in this thread, we're talking about the staffers all standing in formation along the sidelines, its painfully obvious that was ordered by the coaching staff which is in violation of the rules. So you find cheating comical? I guess you got a good chuckle out of the whole spy-gate thing then.

We're not even talking about the trip in this thread, we're talking about the staffers all standing in formation along the sidelines, its painfully obvious that was ordered by the coaching staff which is in violation of the rules. So you find cheating comical? I guess you got a good chuckle out of the whole spy-gate thing then.

OK, if it is painfully obvious why hasn't Miami filed a complaint?

Again, only a pos Jets fan would try and downplay this... Regular people would be in the pin for this facing assult charges hoping not to drop the soap. What a joke..
Until this year leading with the helmet was not, spearing yes, leading no. Next..

leading w/ the helmet has been against the rules for a while, they are more strictly enforcing it this year b/c guys keep getting hurt. That's why Zach was fined for his hit in 2006 against Coles.

Bottomline the S&C coach is always the get back guy on the sidelines. So why didn't he move those guys back? Look st the wide angle video. Who was 6th guy in line? Rex Ryan! So don't tell me that fat sack of **** didn't know what was going on!

can someone explain what Zach Meant by all that ? I also heard that Nolans mom said that her son broke his leg twice before and when she saw that she became Irate so maybe a lawsuit is forth coming.

can someone explain what Zach Meant by all that ? I also heard that Nolans mom said that her son broke his leg twice before and when she saw that she became Irate so maybe a lawsuit is forth coming.[/QUO

Nolans mom is the LT. Governor Elect in Florida. I hope she pulls every string and calls in every favor she has! That was not only a premeditated act of cheating brought to you by Rex win at all cost Ryan, but it was assault! I hope she takes a stand since the NFL wants to turn a blind eye and smack that thugs wrist! His forbid the NFL punish their media circus Jets!

Back
Top Bottom