Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall

Sanchez has been good most of the year until these last couple of weeks.

All of his 12 interceptions have come in the last 8 games. But sure that's only a couple of weeks.:loser:

Next they asked him if this was the first time a teams coaches had lined up the way the Jets coaches did and I liked his response. No it’s not the first time.”

Though it is the first time some douche-bag assistant coach purposely tripped a player on the field. Big difference.

This quote is from one of the greatest STers ever to play the game.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/23206/steve-tasker-on-sal-alosi-knee-so-what

Yah what's next pepper spray..., while a guy runs by - what a freakin zoo you clowns have over there... Maybe an electric cattle prod to the groin..., we don't need Junc defending these losers on our board all of them should face some form of dsicipline this is out of hand the 2 clones who ran Carroll out of bounds also understtod the plan as did the Wall of Shame (thanks Vaark)

All of his 12 interceptions have come in the last 8 games. But sure that's only a couple of weeks.:loser:

Though it is the first time some douche-bag assistant coach purposely tripped a player on the field. Big difference.

So if you throw an INT you are having a bad game? His INTs in det and Cle were actually good ones as they pinned our opponents inside the 5 and set up scores. He struggled against Cincy and was bad the last 2 weeks, prior to that he was having a very good season. I'll take 9 games over 3, he's in a rough stretch but he;ll get through it.

So if you throw an INT you are having a bad game? His INTs in det and Cle were actually good ones as they pinned our opponents inside the 5 and set up scores. He struggled against Cincy and was bad the last 2 weeks, prior to that he was having a very good season. I'll take 9 games over 3, he's in a rough stretch but he;ll get through it.

Good INTs - wow you musthave a little Post traumatic syndrome from the past two qweeks to write such garbage I mean as the self-proclaimed voice of reason and all

Good INTs - wow you musthave a little Post traumatic syndrome from the past two qweeks to write such garbage I mean as the self-proclaimed voice of reason and all

Not all INTs are bad, obviously you don't want to throw them but his INTs in both the Det and Cle games didn't hurt us or even helped us.

Against Det he threw a deep INT where Det took over at their 1, we got the ball back at midfield. That INT didn't hurt us.

at Cle we were on our 46 on 3rd and 14, Cle intercepted at their 3. After the punt we got the ball at the Cle 37 and the next play we scored a TD. That INT HELPED us win.

Not all INTs are bad, obviously you don't want to throw them but his INTs in both the Det and Cle games didn't hurt us or even helped us.

Against Det he threw a deep INT where Det took over at their 1, we got the ball back at midfield. That INT didn't hurt us.

at Cle we were on our 46 on 3rd and 14, Cle intercepted at their 3. After the punt we got the ball at the Cle 37 and the next play we scored a TD. That INT HELPED us win.

OK I'll dumb it down for you - they aren't all that bad are they better than a TD - did MS intentionally throw the ball to be picked at the 5

OK I'll dumb it down for you - they aren't all that bad are they better than a TD - did MS intentionally throw the ball to be picked at the 5

I never said they were better than a TD but not all INTs are backbreakers. The INT last week was early in the game, that didnt' cost us the game, he had 2 in garbage time against NE- that didn't cost us the game, he has not thrown an INT that has cost us a game all year.

I never said they were better than a TD but not all INTs are backbreakers. The INT last week was early in the game, that didnt' cost us the game, he had 2 in garbage time against NE- that didn't cost us the game, he has not thrown an INT that has cost us a game all year.

OK he hasn't I'll take your word for it

If any Dolphin defenders could catch he would have thrown about 4 on Sunday.

any game where the Jets can't score a TD was a bad game for Mark so thats at least 4 bad games off the bat...add the cincy game and hes had 5 bad games

4 bad games out of the last 7. Lets see if he can "play well down the stretch" again

If any Dolphin defenders could catch he would have thrown about 4 on Sunday.

and if our receivers could catch we would have had much more than 6 pts and probably won. That stuff evens out.

any game where the Jets can't score a TD was a bad game for Mark so thats at least 4 bad games off the bat...add the cincy game and hes had 5 bad games

4 bad games out of the last 7. Lets see if he can "play well down the stretch" again

I didn't say he hasn't had bad games b/c clearly he has but he hasn't been the direct cause to losing a game this year unlike last year where he had a few meltdowns. He has been a factor in losing but not THE factor.

he's had 4 bad games all year so it's not 4 in the last 7.

and if our receivers could catch we would have had much more than 6 pts and probably won. That stuff evens out.

I didn't say he hasn't had bad games b/c clearly he has but he hasn't been the direct cause to losing a game this year unlike last year where he had a few meltdowns. He has been a factor in losing but not THE factor.

he's had 4 bad games all year so it's not 4 in the last 7.

Ravens, Dolphins, Packers, Patriots and Bengals were all bad games

Yes he would have had one TD, but at least 3 more interceptions. I wouldn't call it even, but I see your point.

Yes he would have had one TD, but at least 3 more interceptions. I wouldn't call it even, but I see your point.

false jerricho would have broken two tackles and scored a td if he had caught that ball lol

Ravens, Dolphins, Packers, Patriots and Bengals were all bad games

he wasn't great against the Bengals but we were never in danger of losing that game so i wouldn't include that w/ the other 4.

our guys dropped potential INTs too

false jerricho would have broken two tackles and scored a td if he had caught that ball lol

we would have been inside the Miami 40 at least and we would have had a TD that Santonio dropped.

Defenses drop INts every week, it's not something new.

Back
Top Bottom