Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas: Jets formed wall

Slim

VIPeezy
Reaction score
God i love this man...

http://sports.espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/news/story?id=5919573

"They had to be ordered to stand there because they're foot to foot," Thomas said Tuesday on Miami radio station WQAM. "There's four of them, side to side -- five of them, I mean -- on the edge of the coach's zone. They're only out there to restrict the space of the gunner.

"But there's more to it because I'm telling you, the only thing [Alosi] did wrong was intentionally put that knee out there. If he just stood there, there would never have been a problem, even if the guy got tripped. But there's more to this. He was ordered to stand there. No one is foot to foot on the sideline in the coach's box."

He makes a good point, but it would be hard to prove the others were involved...Im done with this now...on to Buffalo.

He is god damn right they were ordered! It came right from that fat sack of hot garbage Rex Ryan! The fact that the Jets issued no punishments is proof enough! The NFL had to punish this film squad! What do you expect from such a scumbag outfit and its fan base of inbreds and criminals! Win at all cost mentality up there! Screw player safety, screw the sanctity of the game, screw doing it the right way! King JetPig declared his group of overhyped has beens Preseason Superbowl Champs and it is obvious he will stoop as low as needed to get the job done! ****ing trash absolute trash!

stood i line to get shot because they were just as bad as us.................

WTF? Four of the guys were inactive players. How is this not being played up more?

they're probably not the only team who does it, but obviously the jets have the guy dumb enough to stick his knee out and get caught

A friggine dummy would be the only to believe anything that says they were not doing it on purpose and do not feel sorry for this strength coach at all, not one little bit. You can bet your last dollar he will get paid for the games he is suspended and his fine will come out of his pocket but the money for the fine will magically appear on his doorstep. Goodell tells the tale he is trying to clean up the NFL ? Roger baby, look right across the river from your offices in NYC, the Jets have been getting away with crap like this and much worse for years. Hey, Woody will still somehow get your Christmas gift to you.

They had to at least make it apparent they suspended the guy and as I said, do not shed one tear for him, is no money coming out of his pocket that is not going to be replaced by Woody or Rex or both.

Without a doubt. Also when looking at the replay, the second guy dips his shoulder down and out a bit. Looks like if he didn't go down the second guy would hit him with his shoulder.

its hard to dispute what Zach says. who stands foot in foot right at the edge of the box as if they're urinating and then have no reaction after the inncident. if the coach did not lean into the player, little would be made of this since the player was out. if anything, officials should enforce the ruling where all players, inactive or not, must stand behind the second white line so this controversy doesn't happen again.

Back
Top Bottom