Zach Thomas on Dan Leboptard radio show | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas on Dan Leboptard radio show

Predaphin said:
how much does a hyperbolic chamber run for these days??? :confused:

I dunno, we should go ask Kami

yes it was hyperbaric sorry bout that.... Yes he was very excited about this year, No we shouldn't cut him cause he denies crying at titanic :D

and a cheap portable hyperbaric chamber runs about $15,000. the real good ones are below:

clear.gif

or
clear.gif

I saw Zach's chamber on TV last year. It was on a MTV Cribs rerun. It is an inflatable, white chamber that sits on the floor. He said he lays in it 1hr a day and brings magazines and music in to keep him awake and busy, you DO NOT want to fall asleep in there..because you'll die. He also brings in a knife in case something happens with the door and it will not open, this way he can cut himself out.

Predaphin said:
how much does a hyperbolic chamber run for these days??? :confused:

He stated last year in an interview that he paid 23,000 dollars for his hyperbaric chamber

He has been using the chamber for years...nothing new there.

Dolfan5000 said:
That was a good read, one question... Why'd people think he was black? lol

I dunno, but on my PC version of Madden '05, when they show him on the sidelines he is half white and half black... meaning his arms are one color and his face is another. It's pretty freaky... and he's the only player that happens to.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
I dunno, but on my PC version of Madden '05, when they show him on the sidelines he is half white and half black... meaning his arms are one color and his face is another. It's pretty freaky... and he's the only player that happens to.

Get outta here!..Really? I have that pc version...I gotta check that out.

CsonkaClone said:
He has been using the chamber for years...nothing new there.

:yeahthat: Trace Armstrong got him into using one. Romanowski used to use one too... well, that, and STEROIDS!!!!!!!

CsonkaClone said:
Get outta here!..Really?

Swear to God! I don't know how to do screen shots... I'll try to figure it out, and when I do, I'll post it.

It's gotta be some glitch with the game, but it happens every time, every game, and only with Zach.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Swear to God! I don't know how to do screen shots... I'll try to figure it out, and when I do, I'll post it.

It's gotta be some glitch with the game, but it happens every time, every game, and only with Zach.

Hey! Since you have the same game...Why is it that I can only change some players position and not all of them?

CsonkaClone said:
Hey! Since you have the same game...Why is it that I can only change some players position and not all of them?

Not sure what you mean. You can change most players positions, but you can't, for instance, make JT a QB.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Not sure what you mean. You can change most players positions, but you can't, for instance, make JT a QB.

But there are some players where you can't even change them from a RG to a LG.

CsonkaClone said:
But there are some players where you can't even change them from a RG to a LG.

Honestly, I've never run into that problem. PM me an example and I'll try it to see if it happens to me. I might not be able to do it tonight... but in the next day or two i can.

NY_FinFan_72 said:
Honestly, I've never run into that problem. PM me an example and I'll try it to see if it happens to me. I might not be able to do it tonight... but in the next day or two i can.

Well...I just go to the roster before starting a franchise or anything, and go to edit player and some players you just can't edit their position...It's as simple as that.

Back
Top Bottom