Zach Thomas on Dan Leboptard radio show | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas on Dan Leboptard radio show

3. He sleeps in a hyperbolic chamber 3 times a week, he says it clears him and helps him recover better. he also mentioned that TO has the same one

Is Zach married? If so, does his wife sleep with him in the chamber? :D

A Wing Pilot said:
Here's the breakdown. he was on 790 the ticket at about 4:05pm with Dan lebotard and Stu Gotz

1. He loves negative press and uses it to fire him up
2. His ultimate fear is Failure
3. He sleeps in a hyperbolic chamber 3 times a week, he says it clears him and helps him recover better. he also mentioned that TO has the same one
4. When he was a rookie people thought he was black
5. He hates being called an over-achiever and undersized. Dan said if he was black that issue would not have been brought up. Zach agreed that it probably wouldn't have been such a big deal. In all honesty i agree
6. People don't recognize him unless he's with JT for the most part. Not sure how you could miss a guy of his stature
7. Dan brought up the fact that he (Zach) cried in Titanic, Zach said he never should have said anything and will now deny it and that he got watery eyed and no tears came out.

Football stuff: He said he is a film mania c and used to watch 95% on other team and 5% our team and now its more like 50/50. He said the level of preparedness is AWSOME and that its like no one on the coaching staff ever even goes home. He doesn't care if its Holcomb or Losman the need to prep for both just in case. He also said that its totally different in the locker room this year. He agreed with Dan that Chemistry is OVERRATED, and he would love to have a player with the skills of TO on the team. He said that Ricky is off the hook crazy he's working so hard and all the guys see it

Thats the joist of it I wish i could record these things in my car while i listen.

You can check out Zach on NFL Total Access on the frontpage of NFL.com...

I remember the first thing he was excited about when he finally got a big contract was that he'd be able to watch film at home!!:eek:

Back
Top Bottom