Zach Thomas on Rome is Burning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas on Rome is Burning

FinFan_Est.1984

From Shula to The Tuna
Reaction score
Just heard that ZT will be Rome's guest on "Rome is Burning" Check your local listings for times.

Rome is a idiot. How he is so popular I don't know. I watch every Dolphin interview I can but not with that dumb a$$.

Rome had Saban on earlier this year too, good to see the Phins getting some karma.

"OK Clones, Zach Thomas will be In the Jungle....lets hear some war shouts for ZT and welcome him to the jungle room."

:lol:

rome is about as bad as they get. it really says a lot about the general public of this country that he's so popular

kastofsna120 said:
rome is about as bad as they get. it really says a lot about the general public of this country that he's so popular

121-1.jpg

kastofsna120: that was a pretty good pass
fin-atic: yeah it was great
kastofsna120: i liked it, it was good
fin-atic: well it wasn't bad
kastofsna120: well it wasn't very good
fin-atic: it was terrible!
kastofsna120: awful pass
fin-atic: we're terrible
kastofsna120: we're the worst team in the league!
fin-atic: worst team! vince young in the first?
kastofsna120: vince young is terrible!
fin-atic: he couldn't even help us!
kastofsna120: rivers is terrible!
fin-atic: not as bad as jim rome
kastofsna120: jim rome? he's worse than tomlinson
fin-atic: tomlinson? terrible!
kastofsna120: overrated!
fin-atic: like Matt Leinart!
kastofsna120: :fire: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? SAY IT AGAIN. SAY IT TO MY FACE SAY IT---

:blowup: WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES. :blowup:

Rome knows his S*#t. The Jungle Rocks and bring on the Karma.

By the way It did'nt look like Chris :D Everitt hurt Jim at all. More like a H.S. Shove match.:saberfigh Where is Everitt now? And where is Rome?

whatever

you dudes need to take off your hate goggles and realize that Jime Rome makes more in a month than you do in 6 months! You cant be objective because you simply dont like his attittude, its so painfully obvious. Whether YOU like it or not he is one of the hottest sports personalities in this entire country and his show is ranked in the top 3 this season. He is incredibly successful and YOU canNOT deny that so quit being jealous and a bunch of haters and get over yourself. I cant stand people like you. your pathetic. and as far as your derogatory comment about the general public....why dont you leave this great country if you think so lowly about the american general public.....geez..im done.

Atila said:
HAHAHA HOLY **** THAT WAS TIGHT that was on TV?

I beleive it aired but I saw it on SC right after it happened. :lol:

dixie3363 said:
you dudes need to take off your hate goggles and realize that Jime Rome makes more in a month than you do in 6 months! You cant be objective because you simply dont like his attittude, its so painfully obvious. Whether YOU like it or not he is one of the hottest sports personalities in this entire country and his show is ranked in the top 3 this season. He is incredibly successful and YOU canNOT deny that so quit being jealous and a bunch of haters and get over yourself. I cant stand people like you. your pathetic.:mad:

Jim is that you??

Back
Top Bottom