kastofsna120: that was a pretty good pass
fin-atic: yeah it was great
kastofsna120: i liked it, it was good
fin-atic: well it wasn't bad
kastofsna120: well it wasn't very good
fin-atic: it was terrible!
kastofsna120: awful pass
fin-atic: we're terrible
kastofsna120: we're the worst team in the league!
fin-atic: worst team! vince young in the first?
kastofsna120: vince young is terrible!
fin-atic: he couldn't even help us!
kastofsna120: rivers is terrible!
fin-atic: not as bad as jim rome
kastofsna120: jim rome? he's worse than tomlinson
fin-atic: tomlinson? terrible!
kastofsna120: overrated!
fin-atic: like Matt Leinart!
kastofsna120: :fire: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY. WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? SAY IT AGAIN. SAY IT TO MY FACE SAY IT---

:blowup: WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES, WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THESE MESSAGES. :blowup:[/...QUOTE]

The accuracy of this tirade is amazing.....:rofl3: :rofl3: Not the first thread you could have used this on either. Might want to cut and paste into a word document so that you can paste it into the appropriate thread daily

Rome is a r#tard. His 'clones' couldn't drum up an original 'take' if it fell out of the sky and hit them in their thick skulls.

maybe youre the ******...who knows who you are???? Whats your annual income??? ok....thats the end of that.

FinFan_Est.1984 said:
Rome knows his S*#t. The Jungle Rocks and bring on the Karma.

By the way It did'nt look like Chris :D Everitt hurt Jim at all. More like a H.S. Shove match.:saberfigh Where is Everitt now? And where is Rome?

Actually Rome fell over his own chair trying to get away then Everett grabbed him.
He didn't get so much of a physical beating as he did by the media for his antics and yellow journalism.
His show was cancelled after he lost ratings not too long after.

dixie3363 said:
maybe youre the ******...who knows who you are???? Whats your annual income??? ok....thats the end of that.

What the hell does that have to do with anything? Grow up.

dixie3363 said:
you dudes need to take off your hate goggles and realize that Jime Rome makes more in a month than you do in 6 months! You cant be objective because you simply dont like his attittude, its so painfully obvious. Whether YOU like it or not he is one of the hottest sports personalities in this entire country and his show is ranked in the top 3 this season. He is incredibly successful and YOU canNOT deny that so quit being jealous and a bunch of haters and get over yourself. I cant stand people like you. your pathetic. and as far as your derogatory comment about the general public....why dont you leave this great country if you think so lowly about the american general public.....geez..im done.

Wow!!! That does sound like Jim!!! I'm going to watch the show because I want to hear what Zach has to say... It can't be worse then PTI on Wed!!:(

man, Zach looked MEAN, I thought it went well, Rome asked soft questions and gave big props. Zach DID mention Rome talking bad about him and in closing Rome said I'm glad we got this past us...

cnc66 said:
man, Zach looked MEAN, I thought it went well, Rome asked soft questions and gave big props. Zach DID mention Rome talking bad about him and in closing Rome said I'm glad we got this past us...

Huh? What did that douche say about Zach? More details man, spill it! I wish Zach would have knocked him out the way he did that Pat's receiver in his first game.

I never watch Rome, i cant stand that idiot. But i wouldn't have known ZT was on had you not given us the heads up so thanks a lot bro.

Back
Top Bottom