Zach Thomas versus Brian Urlacher | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas versus Brian Urlacher

What are the chances they would be within a 100 tackles of each other at the end of their careers? That's insane. Hate seeing Zach keep getting passed. I also hate seeing some fans on here bash him and claim he's not worthy of HOF.

Let's just put it this way, each team has a media representative for their city. Miami's rep for the Hall of Fame: "Armando Salguero".

The only players inducted into the Hall of Fame in the last 20 years that played most of their years in Miami are: Jason Taylor (inducted 2017) and Dan Marino (inducted 2005).... Well and Nick Buoniconti (inducted 2001).

In the same last 20 years, the Chicago Bears have had 6 inductees.

Let's just put it this way, each team has a media representative for their city. Miami's rep for the Hall of Fame: "Armando Salguero".

The only players inducted into the Hall of Fame in the last 20 years that played most of their years in Miami are: Jason Taylor (inducted 2017) and Dan Marino (inducted 2005).... Well and Nick Buoniconti (inducted 2001).

In the same last 20 years, the Chicago Bears have had 6 inductees.
Good point. It does seem like Miami is being slighted when it comes to the hall.

Zach Thomas deserves to be in. I also think Bob Kuechenberg and Dick Anderson should be.

Don't get me going. Zach Thomas not in the Hall is a ****ing ridiculous thing. It is total failure on the NFL's part and needs to be corrected.

There are only two other linebackers in NFL history that have comparable numbers Junior Seau and Ray Lewis both first ballot HOF'ers.

Despite the lobbing and multiple acceptance speeches from multiple players over the years asking the NFL to fix this they still have their collective heads up their asses.

How the hell was Thomas not a first ballot HOF?? It’s fu$king criminal he’s not in canton
Posts like this just cause my rage and seething thoughts over Canton selection and Urlacher to come back to the surface after they finally simmer down.

Words can't express (vulgar or articulate) how dirty Zach Thomas has been done.

Back
Top Bottom