Zach Thomas versus Brian Urlacher | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach Thomas versus Brian Urlacher

How does Armondo still have a vote working for Outkick.com :shrug:

Mando has been pounding the table for Zach for years. In a radio interview a few years ago he mentioned he read his accolades out loud during their meet and confer and he was shocked at how many people had no idea he had accomplished that much.

Mando has been pounding the table for Zach for years. In a radio interview a few years ago he mentioned he read his accolades out loud during their meet and confer and he was shocked at how many people had no idea he had accomplished that much.

If that's the case good for him

a defense that had a lot of average to below average talent surrounding Thomas and Taylor. They had Madison and Surtain who were excellent CB’s but otherwise there wasn’t a lot of talent on the defense during the years Thomas was on the Dolphins.
I agree with almost everything you post. I think your opinions are 99% spot on. I do disagree, respectfully, with this though.
Adewale Ogunleye, Brock Marion, Tim Bowens, Daryl Gardener, Kenny Mixon, Lorenzo Bromell, Brian Walker, Terrell Buckley, Junior Seau, Derrick Rodgers, Trace Armstrong were all good, impactful players during Thomas's time here. To say there wasn't talent around him is not correct. From 1997-2004 that defense had its share of players.
Otherwise, keep making sense!

Back
Top Bottom