Zach to visit Saints and Cowboys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zach to visit Saints and Cowboys

it would be real nice to see Zach w/ the Cowboys. but it makes you wonder if he was cut down here because "he wasn't a Parcells guy" how would he fit with the monsters.

it would be real nice to see Zach w/ the Cowboys. but it makes you wonder if he was cut down here because "he wasn't a Parcells guy" how would he fit with the monsters.

Its possible. I dont like all this proptype stuff, thats why good players like Zach get overlooked in the first place.

Id rather see him with the cowboys because the Cowboys can get to the super bowl. I dont think Saints can get there.

Its possible. I dont like all this proptype stuff, thats why good players like Zach get overlooked in the first place.

i hear ya! i'm not trying to stir anything up. I would Love to see Zach in Dallas.... :)

Saints would be great, i live about a hour and a half from the superdome, would be fintastic to see him live in action, and the Saints need help bad. He would go from my favorite team to my next favorite team.

I agree with everyone saying this would be a good thing. For obvious reasons to me, one being he goes to the NFC, two being he goes to a contender either way (moreso in Dallas but NO is solid), and three, since he would go to the NFC we could cheer him on bigtime not being in the Fins division or for that matter conference.

Imagine that!! The Cowboys. Sounds to me like our coaches haven't cut ties with their old team. The Cowboys want Zach so our coaches make it happen by cutting him.

why in the world would a guy with that history of concussions want to play again, he has had eight or nine now, i just dont want to see him end up like ALI, and he seems bent on pushing his luck

whereever he ends up; I hope he has nothing but success, health, and happiness for all he did for the phins for so many years. He deserves nothing less!!! Thanks for the years, the memories, the blood, the sweat, and the tears Zach!!! I'm pouring a 40 out for you right now...

i would like to see him somewhere he can win a Super bowl so i would rather see him in dallas

A TRUE Dolphin to the end! A real Dolphin for life would NEVER ever go to an AFC East enemy!

Its funny, besides the Pats, the Saints were the first team that came to my mind. Zach is in the Sam Mills mold.

Back
Top Bottom