Zack Bowman has signed with the Dolphins. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Bowman has signed with the Dolphins.

Seems like a depth signing. A good special teamer with some experience to challenge Taylor and Rookie drafted in one of the top 3 rds.

Then check that thread.

I have checked that thread. Even posted a few. As far as I know, the details aren't out. The idea I saw in that thread was that it was essentially a three-year 22 million deal with 22 million guaranteed. Which can't happen unless you don't give a signing bonus. Which, of course, would be absolutely wonderful, but coupled with this new 11 million cap hit in year one report, makes me want to see the real numbers even more.

Neither report fits the way we usually handle contracts.

I never worry abut corners for this team. Coyle might not be able to call plays but he always has one of the best secondaries, dating back to his time in Cincy.

Pouncey is getting more money but it's spread out more heavily in the later years with the extension hence having more cap space now.

I live in Chicago, so I've been hearing about that guy for years. He's not a starter. No Bear fan ever felt good about Zack Bowman. Not bad, but not good either. Maybe he's improved.

Brice McCain, Zack Bowman, Jamar Taylor and Brent Grimes. Dolphins might be content to draft a corner in the fifth round to battle with Walt Atkins and Will Davis for the final spot. If the Dolphins are really ok with going into the season with Dallas Thomas at guard and Koa Misa at middle linebacker, which may or may not be a mistake, that would mean the team could draft the best player available with each pick and not really dwell on need as much.

I never worry abut corners for this team. Coyle might not be able to call plays but he always has one of the best secondaries, dating back to his time in Cincy.

Why did the defense blow games to Green Bay, Denver, and Detroit then if the secondary was one of the best?

Seems he's just a special teamer and back up. Maybe dime and at best nickel.Not complaining as we need depth but not ae excited as some of the other posters.

Ozzy rules!!

I live in Chicago, so I've been hearing about that guy for years. He's not a starter. No Bear fan ever felt good about Zack Bowman. Not bad, but not good either. Maybe he's improved.

signed on April 13th and not a starter? no ****ing way!!!

What I do like about Bowman is his size and physical approach and he seems to have a good rep as a ST player. We needed that in our DB group. Still think we draft a CB within the first couple of rounds ... maybe Rowe in round 2. Rowe would give us flexibility to play S or CB and has size like Bowman. The key word for our staff's vision is flexibility.

Brice McCain, Zack Bowman, Jamar Taylor and Brent Grimes. Dolphins might be content to draft a corner in the fifth round to battle with Walt Atkins and Will Davis for the final spot. If the Dolphins are really ok with going into the season with Dallas Thomas at guard and Koa Misa at middle linebacker, which may or may not be a mistake, that would mean the team could draft the best player available with each pick and not really dwell on need as much.

If we got into the season with Misi starting at MLB and Thomas starting at guard you can forget about the playoffs once again

Ozzy rules!!

Thomas has struggled, but who knows maybe something happens and he becomes a solid player. People keep talking about how good Evan Mathis is, but he didn't look like much his first five seasons in the league either, when he started just 22 games and never played during his time here in Miami. If you're going to play Thomas, just keep him away from lining up at tackle and bookend him with Pouncey and Albert.

Back
Top Bottom