Zack Bowman has signed with the Dolphins. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zack Bowman has signed with the Dolphins.

Just shows how bad taylor and Davis have been As draft picks.
Bowman as starter is not a good thing

Actually, all it means is their dangling competition in front of him as motivation. It happens every year on every team at multiple positions.

Actually, all it means is their dangling competition in front of him as motivation. It happens every year on every team at multiple positions.

not really, its not like we had reports of McCain having same thing told to him.
we have drafted multiple defensive backs and still had to sign lower level guys like bowman.
With 3 DB's drafted recently it doesn't bode well when you have to sign two of these type of guys in offseason who will probably make team.

Nah. That would put 5 on the roster not counting Aiken. I see cb as a 2nd day pick at earliest now unless one falls to us.

Its not quanity its about quality.
We don't have a corner good enough to be a starter so we will draft corner back early.
Not saying it will be round one although that's still a strong possibility.
We have a huge whole at guard and corner . A need at wr with no depth and also have a big need at LB.

I think this almost guarantees that we take corner high.

Are there any in the 2nd round? We have a number of needs equal to corner so who knows. We probably need corner more than MLB but not sure about guard

Are there any in the 2nd round? We have a number of needs equal to corner so who knows. We probably need corner more than MLB but not sure about guard

Sure. Rowe, Ekpre-Olamu (if they like his rehab), Peters falls, all viable.

I think its inevitable we take a CB with one of first two picks, though who knows with the front office.
We took a player that didn't fit a 4-3 with Jordan, hopefully Hickey is smarter

I think its inevitable we take a CB with one of first two picks, though who knows with the front office.
We took a player that didn't fit a 4-3 with Jordan, hopefully Hickey is smarter

Would it shock you if they go WR/LB, or LB/WR, that could be a possibility or even a RB although I think that is much less likely? The main point remains however that our attempt at drafting CB’s hasn't worked out well so far.

Would it shock you if they go WR/LB, or LB/WR, that could be a possibility or even a RB although I think that is much less likely? The main point remains however that our attempt at drafting CB’s hasn't worked out well so far.

Nothing shocks me any more. Cb is a huge need but we have plenty of holes to fill

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 52m52 minutes ago
Zach Bowman one-year Dolphins deal: $825,000, $665K cap on minimum salary benefit, salary $745,000, $80,000 signing bonus, has injury waiver.
@RavensInsider

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 52m52 minutes ago
Zach Bowman one-year Dolphins deal: $825,000, $665K cap on minimum salary benefit, salary $745,000, $80,000 signing bonus, has injury waiver.
@RavensInsider

Can't fault a deal this low although it seems this shows will davis is considered useless.

I don't get the hate for Jamar Taylor. I think he was bossing it right before he went down.

Back
Top Bottom