ZaQuandre White breaking ankles | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

ZaQuandre White breaking ankles

I'm not really concerned. I trust what I see on film. But you'll often get some posters who'll see that 40 number from his pro day and act like it's a good representation of his actual speed.
Im going to repost my message. Supports what you saw on film...
Posted this in the UDFA thread. Looks like he ran 4.51 at The Opening in high school. If he's now a 4.4 guy when healthy that's plenty of speed for how shifty he is. Really reminds me of Arian Foster going undrafted because he was working through an ankle injury during his draft process as well. He signed with Texans whose OC was Kyle Shanahan at the time.

Remember Mostert was an UDFA. Now everyone just thinks he belongs....

I have a feeling White is going to surprise us all in camp!!

He looks like a day 2 back all day in this draft but doesn't have the resume to back it up....

4 star recruit out of high school so he's been a legit RB for awhile.

His HS and Juco film look like when he was running on the #1 Georgia D.

In short, very raw at the position, but lots of upside due to physical abilities.

If he shows up in training camp I see him fighting for a practice squad spot.

Thats a good analysis video, albeit a small sample size. His skills sets look far more suited to a wide zone scheme which is obviously what appealed to the Dolphins. His progress through training camp and pre-season will determine whether he makes the squad. Given his background as a linebacker he may be able to play special teams too. That would give him an advantage over guys he would be competing with like Gaskin and Ahmed.

Last September against the Georgia Bulldogs awesome defense, he averaged 6.2 yards a carry.
that’s with a very suspect South Carolina line blocking .
I think he can be someone to be excited about.
I think we keep 5 backs , I remember last year San Fran lost backs all year long to injury, I’m sure our new Coach remembers that revolving door running backs He had to deal with every week.
The more game tapes I watch of him , I wonder why he was not drafted?
His O Line not great at South Carolina , that leads me to Beleive that our improved line he can do a good job, although there is competition, hope Mostert and Edmonds stay healthy

Back
Top Bottom