Ziggy Ansah Or Justin Houston?

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I'm not sure if both are still available but after May 8th, I think we should sign one of them. They are injury prone, but still very very productive if used in a limited role. Also, not sure about William Hayes but he might be available as well. Ansah would definitely be a great signing/addition and he is still a force (when healthy)

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
I'm not sure if both are still available but after May 8th, I think we should sign one of them. They are injury prone, but still very very productive if used in a limited role. Also, not sure about William Hayes but he might be available as well. Ansah would definitely be a great signing/addition and he is still a force (when healthy)
Why? They are old.

Fill the roster with youth and see what gems reveal

uk_dolfan

#TankForTua
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Neither, unless Ansah is happy to sign a very cheap one year deal

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I don't think that's the way this team wants to go anymore. High price older guys with injuries. That's exactly what they have done in the past and it hasn't worked.

Crzynick25

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
I think at this point you could get Ansah on a pretty cheap 1 year prove it deal. I think he is seeing there is no market for him at what he wants for money with his injury history. I'd take a chance if the price was right.

Nappy Roots

Da Dalphins
Reaction score
I know hes older, but I wouldnt be surprised to see them kick the tire on Derrick Morgan after May 8th. Bring a vet in for that OLB/DE group that is extremely green at this point while not committing more then one year.

Top Bottom