Zimmer to Miami picking up steam | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zimmer to Miami picking up steam

Daboll never deserved the hire but there wasnt much out there and Chud chose Carolina so who knows
Daboll was a ridiculous hire. I never heard that we ever seriously pursued Chud. You can't say there wasn't much out there when Chud is one of the best young OC's in the league. We only needed one OC. It's like saying you had to take a C at 15 because there was no QB (Dalton). Or trading up for Thomas because RB was a need (Demarco Murray). bull**** Daboll was just a weak hire. Since we have an owner that 'won't be outbid' these have to be conscious choices by management to opt for Daboll over Chud.

hue jackson is interesting...imo he got a raw deal in oakland...had darren mcfadden never gotten hurt that team was well on its way to the playoffs a division win and a home playoff game...they got destroyed mid way through the season with injuries to their skill position players

With either a healthy Jason Campbell or Carson Palmer for a full year, Hue and the Raiders would have cruised to the AFC West title. A top 10 offense with that many injuries. It's a weird way to lose your job. Hue and Zimmer I could definitely go for.

hue jackson is interesting...imo he got a raw deal in oakland...had darren mcfadden never gotten hurt that team was well on its way to the playoffs a division win and a home playoff game...they got destroyed mid way through the season with injuries to their skill position players

only reason he got fired is McKenzie wants his own guy in

I still think Philbin is the frontrunner despite this story. If he wants to coach, than that is Ross' guy.

Not sure how I feel about Philbin...don't hate him, but not are that jazzed up for him either.

I still think Philbin is the frontrunner despite this story. If he wants to coach, than that is Ross' guy.

Not sure how I feel about Philbin...don't hate him, but not are that jazzed up for him either.

Our remaining canidates dont leave alot to be jazzed up about definately prefer him to Toub and prefer almost anubody to Bowles

Back
Top Bottom