Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 10 Edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 10 Edition

I guess I watch more football than you, this happens so much all over the league, especially "almost INT's".

To me , this is a B performance for Tua's standards, nothing over 300 yards and 2TD's warrants a "C", IMO
Funny. You try to assert your authority by saying you watch more football than me and then ironically end with “in my opinion”.

These are opinions, both yours and mine, and I guess I just hold Tua to a higher standard than you. If you just took that first part out, your comments are a little less sharp - whether that was intentional or not I don’t know.

Either way, we can actually qualify the grades easier than opinion.

We’ve played 10 games this season and let’s extend out to last season too… so he’s up to like 20+ games… You’re saying it’s a B… ok, so basically you think this is one of his better games of the last two years? Like he’s only had 5-6 better performances over the course of the 2 year stretch?

Do you understand where I’m coming from?

The only outside fact that makes it interesting is I think a poster stated this was the first 300 yard passer given up this season by the Raiders which would be the only point I would make to agree with you (which you weren’t making, to be clear, but it would have been a terrific point).

The only outside fact that makes it interesting is I think a poster stated this was the first 300 yard passer given up this season by the Raiders which would be the only point I would make to agree with you (which you weren’t making, to be clear, but it would have been a terrific point).
There you go, I'd say go with that hotshot

There you go, I'd say go with that hotshot
Oh ok, so you were intentionally trying to be a dick with that comment prior, then. Cool.

Well, I tried to at least carry it into an interesting conversation and you came back again with this lame response.

Right on buddy

Oh ok, so you were intentionally trying to be a dick with that comment prior, then. Cool.

Well, I tried to at least carry it into an interesting conversation and you came back again with this lame response.

Right on buddy
All good, no hard feelings. The conversation ran it's course. You weren't going to budge off of that C grade in a million years, even though you're wrong :p

Back
Top Bottom