Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 12 Edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 12 Edition

I can't give Tua anything above a B and doing so is incredibly disingenuous IMO.

He had one "plus" play the entire game. Meaning it wasn't a play you'd expect any QB to make. I bet without me naming this play you all know which it was, which proves I'm correct.

Twice he looked like a clown. Again. The first time, fumbling on that sack was unacceptable. He tried to be a super hero instead of immediately covering the ball and eating it.

The second time was the bad snap, which itself was not his fault, but damn he looked incredibly foolish on that particular play.

On one play where he tried to evade pressure by stepping up but got grabbed on the shoulder pad by one defender....he was looking behind him instead of upfield. Another clown play.

He looked good because most of his passes barely crossed the LOS. Not even remotely an impressive game to the level people are acting.

He didn't do a single thing I didn't already know he could do, and what he can do is not good enough to win consistently in the NFL.
QBs are like teams. When a team plays the Jaguars, you expect them to destroy them. It's what you expect any good team to do. But a lot of teams don't. So that's basically the difference between a good QB and a bad one. The good one makes the throws you expect any QB to make, the bad one doesn't. And Tua is doing them. You can ask for nothing more.

I can't give Tua anything above a B and doing so is incredibly disingenuous IMO.

He had one "plus" play the entire game. Meaning it wasn't a play you'd expect any QB to make. I bet without me naming this play you all know which it was, which proves I'm correct.

Twice he looked like a clown. Again. The first time, fumbling on that sack was unacceptable. He tried to be a super hero instead of immediately covering the ball and eating it.

The second time was the bad snap, which itself was not his fault, but damn he looked incredibly foolish on that particular play.

On one play where he tried to evade pressure by stepping up but got grabbed on the shoulder pad by one defender....he was looking behind him instead of upfield. Another clown play.

He looked good because most of his passes barely crossed the LOS. Not even remotely an impressive game to the level people are acting.

He didn't do a single thing I didn't already know he could do, and what he can do is not good enough to win consistently in the NFL.
If he could have managed to recover the bad snap and throw the ball away Miami would have still been in fg position. I really had no problem with him trying to pick up the ball instead of falling on it. Even with the Panthers recovering the ball, if the tackle happened one or two yards later the clock would have expired and Carolina doesn't get that fg at the end.

Back
Top Bottom