Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 2 Edition | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 2 Edition

I for one look forward to your grades every week don’t always agree with everything you grade but appreciate it nonetheless.

I wonder if Gesicki even wants to come back to Miami next season?

would you if you were him? Here’s another thing for people to ponder. You know who’s paying attention to what going on down here??? None other than Deshaun Watson. Does anyone actually think he’d want to come here after watching this???

I don’t understand why Grier gave Flowers and Van Noy those deals, And trade for McKinley only to get rid of them.
Overconfident.

He thinks they are SO good at player development that he doesn't need solid vets.

Performances like today is EXACTLY why being a vet in this league holds value.

We got a bunch of pups out there chasing their tail...

Great post.

Its amazing to me that we keep repeating the same mistakes, especially with respect to the OL. Really feels like we are repeating the Tanny years all over again. In 2025 people will be arguing that we can’t evaluate Tua because he hasn’t had a good OL.
And yet it feels like other teams can pick serviceable lineman from literally anywhere and have a semi-functioning line. We can’t get it right to save our lives.

You’re a Douche, you suck

hahaha, take it EZ, don’t get all excited, just joking

I never say negative things about you but I find a lot of your grades upside down so a lot of times I don’t read your posts anymore, however I did tonight.

I agree on your QB grade as incomplete
But I’d say the RBs grade coulda been higher based on the Gaskin effort

Overconfident.

He thinks they are SO good at player development that he doesn't need solid vets.

Performances like today is EXACTLY why being a vet in this league holds value.

We got a bunch of pups out there chasing their tail...
FA has not been good the last few years to Miami.

Dwayne Allen was washed up, cut almost immediately after signing

Jones overpaid

Shaq Lawson traded

Van Noy cut

Jordan Howard cut

Flowers traded

Karras cut

Gruiger Hill cut

Clayton FullOf Phlegm terrible

Seems pretty spot on. What do you mean you can see Gesicki’s frustration grow? Just curious.
After one of the QB’s would throw in another direction than his (If they had time), you could see him flail his arms. He definitely wasn’t happy. It’s a safe bet that unless the play calling changes, he’ll be in Buffalo next year as a Free Agent signing

FA has not been good the last few years to Miami.

Dwayne Allen was washed up, cut almost immediately after signing

Jones overpaid

Shaq Lawson traded

Van Noy cut

Jordan Howard cut

Flowers traded

Karras cut

Gruiger Hill cut

Clayton FullOf Phlegm terrible
But don't worry cause the "valuable" chosen few veterans on this roster have been vetted out and selected for precise reasons.

I mean just look at Jesse Davis, point and case...

You’re a Douche, you suck

hahaha, take it EZ, don’t get all excited, just joking

I never say negative things about you but I find a lot of your grades upside down so a lot of times I don’t read your posts anymore, however I did tonight.

I agree on your QB grade as incomplete
But I’d say the RBs grade coulda been higher based on the Gaskin effort
Well….Actually you were right. I can be a douche….Ha Ha. No worries about the grades. In my defense….I don’t take notes and I grade from the network Television feed. not the all 22. So my grades can be shitty sometimes.

But don't worry cause the "valuable" chosen few veterans on this roster have been vetted out and selected for precise reasons.

I mean just look at Jesse Davis, point and case...
That’s CAPTAIN Jesse Davis.

Well….Actually you were right. I can be a douche….Ha Ha. No worries about the grades. In my defense….I don’t take notes and I grade from the network Television feed. not the all 22. So my grades can be ****ty sometimes.
Everyone has their own opinions, right or wrong

Coach was out coached. And had some very bad calls during the game on 4th downs.
Thanks for the ****n goose egg Flo. I'm sure that helps the confidence of this team.

Back
Top Bottom