Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 2 Edition | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades For The Game: Week 2 Edition

Just an observation I wanted to run by you guys to make sure I'm not imagining things...

In past years, we'd be going up against a team that was missing a starter or 2 or 3 from their OL, and us fans would be licking our chops like "oh ya...gonna be a sack fest, we got this!" yet the team overall wouldn't get it done and we'd lose those types of games...mostly.

Last week NE was dinged up in a few spots on the OL and we got a lot of pressures on McCorkle...and AVG went OFF! Fangio is showing to be very calculated in how / when he dials up the pressures and blitzes, and he seems to really have a knack for timing it perfectly.

Is this how y'all are seeing it?

Just an observation I wanted to run by you guys to make sure I'm not imagining things...

In past years, we'd be going up against a team that was missing a starter or 2 or 3 from their OL, and us fans would be licking our chops like "oh ya...gonna be a sack fest, we got this!" yet the team overall wouldn't get it done and we'd lose those types of games...mostly.

Last week NE was dinged up in a few spots on the OL and we got a lot of pressures on McCorkle...and AVG went OFF! Fangio is showing to be very calculated in how / when he dials up the pressures and blitzes, and he seems to really have a knack for timing it perfectly.

Is this how y'all are seeing it?
Too early to say but like the trend thus far.

Awesome write up Zimm...love reading these...however 6.7 ypc deserves a lot more than B+ if the rest of the team is getting B's...just my opinion.

Sanders at 3.75 M has to go. Goulds is out there, if he's too much get someone on that practice squad immediately, and get them up to speed before Sanders blows playoff positioning.

That guy is toast, by far the worst contributor in the entire organization!
Absolutely agree with that. If the running backs didn’t earn an “A” on that effort, and you gave one to the edge rushers? I’d give them both A’s

Back
Top Bottom