Zim’s Grades Game 9 Edition | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Grades Game 9 Edition

Good grades Zim, but I would personally lower the Oline grade to a C. While they didn't give up any sacks, they contributed to 7 points to the Bolts offense. That was a big momentum changer for a little bit. There were two bad snaps. Luckily our rookie picked up the other fumble and turned it into a 23 yard pass to Parker.

Special teams has been great, cant even be mad at him for missing one lol. Jakeem had some really solid punt returns yesterday.

I wish Gesicki would fight for the ball more.
On every catch it seems Gesicki is either jumping in the air or diving/falling to one side to make the catch when he doesn't always have to.

Sidenote, said it in the game thread; Jerome Baker will be joining his OSU mate soon with regard to his place on this team IMO. He flashes nothing, is never in a position to make a play, and 2 times yesterday I saw Rowe yelling at him pre-snap about where/what to do. He has drastically regressed.

Good grades Zim, but I would personally lower the Oline grade to a C. While they didn't give up any sacks, they contributed to 7 points to the Bolts offense. That was a big momentum changer for a little bit. There were two bad snaps. Luckily our rookie picked up the other fumble and turned it into a 23 yard pass to Parker.

Special teams has been great, cant even be mad at him for missing one lol. Jakeem had some really solid punt returns yesterday.

I wish Gesicki would fight for the ball more.
Brother NJ I would leave it a B as they rally back around Karras. Question of the day, does Miami draft another TE in the upcoming draft? Gesicki has his moments but we don't have a true stud at the position.

Back
Top Bottom