Zim’s Week 2 Grades | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Week 2 Grades

Shaq Lawson and Ogbah are who they are. Average edge players.

Lawson has 16.5 sacks in 52 games. He's only started 19 games in his career, 2 being with Miami.
He's not going to be some edge terror in the pass rushing department.

Ogbah has 18.5 sacks in 52 games, but with 46 games started.
Odds are he won't be a constant terror on the edge either.

Absolutely. I said it before Flores was hired. Grier has been part of the problem for 20 years. So what does Ross do with a guy that has proven he can’t do the job? He promotes him to GM. Talk about bad moves.
Wasn't there a Seinfeld like that? Some guy was so scary and incompetent Elaine promoted him to get rid of him.

The confusing thing for me personally is trying to figure out why fans thought our defense was going to be good early in the season. We have a bunch of rookies mixed with vets from different teams that have played all of 2 games (now) together. We lost to two 2019 playoff teams. It isn’t really shocking. The Pats have excellent coaching and a solid roster and the Bills have a stacked team that will probably win the division. Let’s see how things look Thursday vs the Jags. That will be a realistic test for the team.
It will be more realistic, true. But I don't expect our team personnel and coaching to be meshed well until about mid-season. If we manage to achieve that any earlier, I'll be very pleased.

Back
Top Bottom