Zim’s Week 2 Grades | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Zim’s Week 2 Grades

Defense was toast and they refused to change course. Bills were always 2 steps ahead. We got bigger up front on Defense but not better. These guys all look stiff.. rowe missed pick.. van noy missed pick.. they make those plays in NE. Jax is excited about this matchup.. we play into their hands
After two games, it doesn't look like Miami has much on defense. Wilkins and Baker made plays in the opener, but that was it.

Agreed. Grier sucks. Period. I don’t think anyone can argue that point anymore.
No no. Come on now. Even though he’s been involved in our personnel decisions for the last 20 years, it was always someone else’s fault. Yeah...it’s not 0-2 that tells me he sucks. It’s all the reaches and projects wasted in rounds 1-2 since he’s been here, inability to get good value until round 5. **** him he sucks.

The Vanilla offense and defense makes me wonder if the coaches and FO have decided the first 6 weeks of the season (our toughest) are going to be Fitzpatricks, and whatever happens happens. Then when Tua shows up at mid season he can open up, but that doesn't quite jive. No one really tries to call shitty plays and coverage like our DC did today. Man coverage on those crossing routes all 4 quarters, even when zone was showing promise

AnimatedIgnorantAmphibian-small.gif

No no. Come on now. Even though he’s been involved in our personnel decisions for the last 20 years, it was always someone else’s fault. Yeah...it’s not 0-2 that tells me he sucks. It’s all the reaches and projects wasted in rounds 1-2 since he’s been here, inability to get good value until round 5. **** him he sucks.

Absolutely. I said it before Flores was hired. Grier has been part of the problem for 20 years. So what does Ross do with a guy that has proven he can’t do the job? He promotes him to GM. Talk about bad moves.

2016 Draft only X and Grant remain
2017 all the top picks are gone
and 2018 Minkah already gone.

So in just 4 years none of the 1st rd picks miami drafted are still on the team.

Absolutely. I said it before Flores was hired. Grier has been part of the problem for 20 years. So what does Ross do with a guy that has proven he can’t do the job? He promotes him to GM. Talk about bad moves.
Ross sucks too. He’s a clueless moron. Had good intentions but he cannot run a football team. We’ve known that for a long time. Mr Magoo.

Ross sucks too. He’s a clueless moron. Had good intentions but he cannot run a football team. We’ve known that for a long time. Mr Magoo.

Royal, please stop posting. I have to keep coming back here to like your posts and then post about how I totally agree with you. I have to eat dinner!

Too many times he's embarrassed the franchise: Tebow day, go after a coach while you still have one, handing out extensions to coaches only to fire them shortly after, celebrity owners with the orange carpet, etc He just could never find the right guy to take care of the operations for him and tell him what to correctly do.

I honestly think they've mailed in another year for the sake of building experience. At some point these guys will just get used to flunking for these phonies.

Too many times he's embarrassed the franchise: Tebow day, go after a coach while you still have one, handing out extensions to coaches only to fire them shortly after, celebrity owners with the orange carpet, etc He just could never find the right guy to take care of the operations for him and tell him what to correctly do.
Tebow day - I had forgotten that. Who does that? Who does any of the things you mention? An idiot. That’s who.

Back
Top Bottom