10 million dollars to rent this O for one year | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 million dollars to rent this O for one year

Not taking Kap was a mistake. The national anthem is worse this year then last year.

Actually Kap would have been an even bigger mistake.

I hope Gase can do something with Cutler, or bring in Moore. I knew we were in trouble when Tannehill went down, now Tannehill haters can see how well this team performs without Tannehill.:(

I was wrong.

Its hard to even think of questioning signing Cutler when he puts in effort like this:

**** this signing.

At this point, I wouldn't be shocked if Cutler threw in the towel and retired this week or next.

Now the honeymoon period is over and even the most die-hard optimists can no longer deny that the season was over as soon as Tannehill went down and plan B was to bring in a retired (and never great) QB in the hopes that the season could be salvaged.

The scary part is that there is no guarantee that Tannehill is ever going to come back at full strength. Conversely, the way this team is playing they could very well be in the mix for a top QB in next year's draft which would have been a ridiculous notion prior to August 3 of this year.

Back
Top Bottom