10 names in the next 10 picks you want... | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 names in the next 10 picks you want...

i guess it doesn't matter anymore to keep it on the dl i'm told st louis passed on our offer...sounds like they will keep the pick or trade it elsewhere

Well if they were looking to get the first pick tonight, it would have to be to grab someone they felt was gonna go very very quickly. Im guessing Fleener or Hill. Would say Upshaw too but hes not an Ireland type.

Well if they were looking to get the first pick tonight, it would have to be to grab someone they felt was gonna go very very quickly. Im guessing Fleener or Hill. Would say Upshaw too but hes not an Ireland type.

it might have been to come get janoris if the cowboys thing fell through with mike...sounds like i got good info though which is cool

it might have been to come get janoris if the cowboys thing fell through with mike...sounds like i got good info though which is cool
Agreed. Maybe we talk with the Colts...I heard they would be looking to move down. That is unless St. Louis is taking whoever our guy was

Take it for what its worth .... but La Canfora just said on NFLN that he thinks Brian Quick will be first off to STL.

I hope so. Keep pushing these other guys down...

Difficult to tell if he knew something or that was just his guess. What I do know is STL know who they want to take, and have known for at least a few hours. I saw an interview with Jeff Fisher about 4-5 hours ago where he confirmed this.

I figured it would be a WR...but not Quick. Heck I thought Fleener was in play too

Difficult to tell if he knew something or that was just his guess. What I do know is STL know who they want to take, and have known for at least a few hours. I saw an interview with Jeff Fisher about 4-5 hours ago where he confirmed this.

yeah but fish said that then to try and get people to make big offers...you tell em you got a guy you want they may up the anty for the pick...

I figured it would be a WR...but not Quick. Heck I thought Fleener was in play too

Mort suggested that the Rams are in play for Quick too by all accounts. Could be something in it.

yeah but fish said that then to try and get people to make big offers...you tell em you got a guy you want they may up the anty for the pick...

Thats true.

Would be great if they took Quick. He's not a guy we're targeting and it would probably take them off the WR hunt at 39. The Browns, Bills and Colts, though, could all use WRs and pick ahead of us in the 2nd.

Shefter talking about Jenkins. Said there is alot of interest...and most teams dont have him off their boards. He said he talked to some people that had him ranked just as high as Claiborne off pure talent...just a lot of question marks.

Back
Top Bottom