10 names in the next 10 picks you want... | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 names in the next 10 picks you want...

I wonder who we want so badly. I just cant see it being Curry...but maybe. Im thinking Fleener. Also, wonder why Dallas? They dont even have a 2nd rounder...

Curry has the athleticism. His 6.90 3-cone was only bettered by Bruce Irvin and Melvin Ingram. He matched Nick Perry's vertical jump of 35", which was best in this class.

His 1.58 10-yard split at his pro-day is top 5 in this draft, and only .04 off Bruce Irvin's mark of best in the class.

He's not quite as flexible and you'd ideally like, but you can be an effective pass rusher if you're stiff as long you have the lower body explosion and first step. It doesn't matter how flexible you are if you don't have the lower body explosion.

I have Nick Perry as my #1 DE and Curry #2. I'll take him.

Stephen Hill is my guess. He seems to fit what Philbin wants to do pretty well...

Last edited by a moderator:
i was just told not to make it public...removing it...618 remove your quote of my post please...don't know how much truth to it but i trust the person i got the pm from...the source i don't know

i was just told not to make it public...removing it...618 remove your quote of my post please...don't know how much truth to it but i trust the person i got the pm from...the source i don't know

Fixed. Im intrigued

Still doesnt make sense to me. He isnt an upgrade...

Hoops your inbox is full by the way so it wont let me message you

inbox is open now...i think its been mike jenkins all along...anything more than a 4th i pass...talented but too full of himself...i heard the name jenkins but i think it was mike

Back
Top Bottom