10 names in the next 10 picks you want... | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 names in the next 10 picks you want...

let me make this clear...i'd start worrying about us trading pick #42 for mike jenkins if i was you guys...

What do you guys think of Ashlon? Im just not sold..but he seems like exactly the type of wideout Ireland would like. Then again maybe he listed to Philibin. I mean Ashlon has potential dont get me wrong...but just a whole lot of question marks there

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

let me make this clear...i'd start worrying about us trading pick #42 for mike jenkins if i was you guys...
Well you had me exicted...and now you have me freaking out. Thanks haha

Egads. With the talent that's gonna be available with our pick that would be a nightmare. Isn't Jenkins on his last year of his contract too?

I'm still hoping for Stephen Hill, even tough I think the browns or rams are going to pick him up. Tannehill to Hill has a nice ring to it. If not then I'd settle for Konz or Martin to protect our new QB.

Egads. With the talent that's gonna be available with our pick that would be a nightmare. Isn't Jenkins on his last year of his contract too?

he's more hype than substance but if not #42 one of those 3rds...i don't like it...but you know we love cowboys

I don't buy trading #42 for Mike Jenkins. A later round pick, sure. Maybe they're thinking about trading up for Janoris Jenkins but if they can get the other Jenkins with a later round pick they'd do that and focus on other things with #42.

That makes a lot more sense to me than trading #42 for a guy in Mike Jenkins who gets hurt a lot and has never lived up to his potential even when healthy, which isn't often.

i just heard jenkins for a 4th or 5th...thats a lot better than what i was worrying about...

he's more hype than substance but if not #42 one of those 3rds...i don't like it...but you know we love cowboys
The PFT article on his being shopped says he is in his last year of contract...plus he has a shoulder injury that is going to keep him sidelined for offseason workouts. Im happy with Ireland so far...lets no screw this up Jeff. We have a chance to have a great draft

i'll take him for a 5th also...but i don't think he's a slot guy he's boundary imo...which means sean smith is either out of a starting job or vontae is going in the slot...

i was worried about pick #42 given the timing of the supposed trade and miami and the boys talkin but sounds like its later round...and lets be honest i could see ireland overpaying here in trade

i guess it doesn't matter anymore to keep it on the dl i'm told st louis passed on our offer...sounds like they will keep the pick or trade it elsewhere

Back
Top Bottom