10 names in the next 10 picks you want... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

10 names in the next 10 picks you want...

david, konz, fleener, hill (pure upside) glenn jenkins...glenn this late is a steal imo...right tackle and left guard great feet...konz is a better football player on tape than zeitler just not as athletic

maybe upshaw maybe randle maybe curry
Thought about David. Are you that high on him that you're ready to make him our Will backer?

1. Courtney Upshaw
2. Stephen Hill
3. Coby Fleener
4. Janoris Jenkins
5. Vinny Curry
6. Jerel Worthy
7. Ruben Randle
8. Mohamed Sanu
9. Cordy Glenn
10. Alshon Jeffrey

david, konz, fleener, hill (pure upside) glenn jenkins...glenn this late is a steal imo...right tackle and left guard great feet...konz is a better football player on tape than zeitler just not as athletic maybe upshaw maybe randle maybe curry silotalu has fantastic feet but low level comp...i do like him though...we will get a good football player...issue with sanu imo is every catch contested...not much burst out of cuts etc...a bull with the ball though

Thought about David. Are you that high on him that you're ready to make him our Will backer?

hell yes...if koa can't cut it in a 43 i make dansby my mike burnett my strong again though 43 and david my will...he's as instinctual as any lb in this draft can run can cover and willing to hit...he's barring off the field w janoris jenkins the bpa right now...then cordy glenn is 3rd fleener right there also

Well Id rather have the top 5..haha. But Branch Ill give you..I like Upshaw though. Hes violent with his hands..he isnt an explosive pass rusher..but by all means I think he could get consistent pressure (alot more so that Misi). In my opinion, theres quite a big drop after those top 5. If its me Im looking to move up if I need to and get one of those top 4. I think Jenkins is going to be there for the taking if we just man up and pull the trigger. He would do so much for our D

jenkins would be gone by now if people weren't SEVERELY spooked by his off the field...i'm thinking with ireland he's off our board...but i love the talent...thats top 15 bpa all day long stuff...

I think Konz would go a very long way in solving the O-line issues, especially when snapping issues showed up again, at the recent mini camp with Pouncey. Move Incognito to RG and move Pouncey to LG. I think this line would be great!!!

I'd like to see Randle slide to us but I doubt that happens. I definitely feel like the next pick will be offensive line, with the target probably being Massie. It won't be Glenn. You don't take a 350 pounder and put him in a ZBS. Not happening.

I could see a pass rusher like Curry. I mean, I don't think that's what's happening, but it wouldn't shock me. Andre Branch makes sense on paper, but the Dolphins didn't meet with him that I know, which probably eliminates him. They met with Courtney Upshaw, but the next time Jeff Ireland takes a player with Upshaw's body type it will be the first.

Fleener could happen but can anyone see him slipping past the Colts? I can't. That would have to be a trade up. One could who could surprise is Ladarius Green.

The Dolphins met with more WRs than any other position, so you can't rule those out. I have a hard time believing Stephen Hill will fall much further but you never know. Other guys they've met with in this value area are Alshon Jeffery and Chris Givens.

I don't see it being Konz. The guy stands out on tape but apparently teams are concerned with his medical history. I read on a different board about some red flags there.

i only said 10 names cause we are 10 spots away...but i gurantee ireland feels like he's in a good spot right now...this draft has broken well for us...my damn man aj jenkins went off which i hated and so did bruce irvin and i'm sorry but thats too high but there's 1st round talent on the board still and great value at #42...value i didn't see being there...another thing if fleener gets by the colts barring someone trading up that kid could fall right in our laps...look at the teams in front of us at the te position...they're all filled barring the colts

fleener would fit well in philbins o

I'd like to see Randle slide to us but I doubt that happens. I definitely feel like the next pick will be offensive line, with the target probably being Massie. It won't be Glenn. You don't take a 350 pounder and put him in a ZBS. Not happening.

I could see a pass rusher like Curry. I mean, I don't think that's what's happening, but it wouldn't shock me. Andre Branch makes sense on paper, but the Dolphins didn't meet with him that I know, which probably eliminates him. They met with Courtney Upshaw, but the next time Jeff Ireland takes a player with Upshaw's body type it will be the first.

Fleener could happen but can anyone see him slipping past the Colts? I can't. That would have to be a trade up. One could who could surprise is Ladarius Green.

The Dolphins met with more WRs than any other position, so you can't rule those out. I have a hard time believing Stephen Hill will fall much further but you never know. Other guys they've met with in this value area are Alshon Jeffery and Chris Givens.

I don't see it being Konz. The guy stands out on tape but apparently teams are concerned with his medical history. I read on a different board about some red flags there.

yeah glenn in a zbs despite those feet is a hard sell...but i think he's a top 20 bpa all told...if konz is dropping for med thats makes more sense than the tape..cause the tapes great

branch blows...i don't want that bum...he moves well and has great cod and no doubt is a olb pro fit but his pass rush puts me to sleep

yeah glenn in a zbs despite those feet is a hard sell...but i think he's a top 20 bpa all told...if konz is dropping for med thats makes more sense than the tape..cause the tapes great

branch blows...i don't want that bum...he moves well and has great cod and no doubt is a olb pro fit but his pass rush puts me to sleep
Are there medical issues with Konz?

if they take massie with what's still on the board i'm gonna be slightly dissappointed...although i like his value i see higher rated guys still there

1. J. Jenkins
2. Upshaw
3. Stephen Hill
4. Reuben Randle
5. Fleener
6. Jerel Worthy
7. Alshon Jeffery
8.Cordy Glenn
9. J. Martin
10. A. branch

Back
Top Bottom