**** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Amars

Championship or nothing.
Reaction score
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: I HATE UCLA. ****

Go Florida I hope you JUMP michigan.

****:fire:

LSU see u in the rose bowl little kitten.

:lol:

I hope Michigan gets the rematch, I dont feel like seeing Florida get killed, it would be sad for the state.

I just want to see new blood. Michigan havent beat OSU and Troy Smith in 3 yrs.

Amars said:
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: I HATE UCLA. ****

Go Florida I hope you JUMP michigan.

****:fire:

LSU see in the rose bowl little kitten.

If Florida goes to the NC game then, Michigan will take on USC in the Rose bowl. But I know plenty of LSU fans that would love to meet USC to bring closure to the co-national champs in 2003.

LSU I think already accepted the rosebowl invitation. Michigan didnt win the big-10 so they dont automatically go to the rosebowl.

Alex44 said:
:lol:

I hope Michigan gets the rematch, I dont feel like seeing Florida get killed, it would be sad for the state.

Actually I want to see Ohio ST destroy Florida.... Then I can I tolda ya sooooo :lol: :tongue:

Amars said:
LSU I think already accepted the rosebowl invitation. Michigan didnt win the big-10 so they dont automatically go to the rosebowl.

That was premature, this could change things. If UF jumps Michigan, they would almost definitely get the Rose Bowl.

DonShula84 said:
That was premature, this could change things. If UF jumps Michigan, they would almost definitely get the Rose Bowl.

Isnt it only automatic if you win your conference? If the conference goes to NC the rose bowl committee can invite anyone.

Amars said:
Isnt it only automatic if you win your conference? If the conference goes to NC the rose bowl committee can invite anyone.

Yeah, they could invite anyone. I cant see them passing on a one loss Michigan team ranked 3rd for LSU. It could happen, but if UM gets passed over the championship game I dont know if the Rose Bowl would pass them up also.

Wow..I have been sitting here watching these games in awww...i dont know whats gonna happen Arkansas just scored...

In a way I thing its unfair for OSU to play Michigan again..but at the same time they ARE likely the 2nd best team. And I would enjoy beating those bums again.

In a way I thing its unfair for OSU to play Michigan again

I agree. Lets say, for the sake of argument, UM pulls off the upset and beats OSU. They both finish with the same record, both having beat each other once. Why is UM the champ exactly? A rematch just shouldnt happen. Unless UF loses and they get it by default.

DonShula84 said:
I agree. Lets say, for the sake of argument, UM pulls off the upset and beats OSU. They both finish with the same record, both having beat each other once. Why is UM the champ exactly? A rematch just shouldnt happen. Unless UF loses and they get it by default.

I agree only IF florida loses....but sadly enough if we do play them again and they win...they are the champs and I wouldnt argue it.

if florida jumps to 2, its automatticaly michigan-USC in the rose bowl...they are contractly required to pick the big10 champion and pac10 champion if available.

since they lose the big10 champion (OSU) to the national championship game, they get to replace that team and will choose a big10 representative as that is one of their conference tieins. the other team obviously is the pac10 champion (USC).

USC-Michigan in Rose Bowl if FL-OSU.

of course i wanted USC to lose so florida could make the jump.i hope florida can play for the title

Back
Top Bottom