**** | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

clear.gif

Amars said:
53 wins out 59 games. Ya overrated.

They ARE overrated, they play in the PAC-10, and they lost to Oregon-Friggin-State. What's everyone's excuse for that loss? "Oh, Dwayne Jarrett was out". OK, well if USC is as amazingly great as everyone says then they wouldn't be relying on just one player. He's all they have, and depending on just one player for wins does not make you a high-powered offense, it makes you overrated. they didn't win 53 games this season, and this season is what I was talking about. There's no denying that Leinart, Bush, Jarrett, White, etc were a pretty big threat, but only one of them is left, and I don't see anybody else with that "wow" factor that Leinert, Bush, and White had.

Amars said:
:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****:tantrum: :tantrum: :tantrum: I HATE UCLA. ****

Go Florida I hope you JUMP michigan.

****:fire:

LSU see u in the rose bowl little kitten.
:chuckle: Don't hold back, tell us what you really think...:chuckle:

Kdawg954 said:
Yea but this one was real extreme . . . 4th and 11 on your "own" 15 yardline . . . u gotta have some balls to call a fake in that situation. The more I think about it, the more I wonder "What the **** was Urban Meyer thinking". This wasn't a fake at midfield . . . and it wasn't 4th and short. I always say the best coaches usually are the craziest ones . . . and that dude is as nutty as they come for calling that play
OH my god was I screaming at that... "WTF... then he got it and I was like, ok... I'll take it, but WTF were you thinking MEYER!?"

The more I think about it... The reason it probably worked was that it was such a radical call. Seriously, if you are an opposing team have your opponent stopped in their own end on 4th and long. Do you really think they will fake it? Does it even slightly creep into your mind? I would NEVER guess that. Thus Arkansas had NO one looking for it.

In hindsight, genius call. However, it took some MAJOR Cajones!!!!

Oboy said:
OH my god was I screaming at that... "WTF... then he got it and I was like, ok... I'll take it, but WTF were you thinking MEYER!?"

The more I think about it... The reason it probably worked was that it was such a radical call. Seriously, if you are an opposing team have your opponent stopped in their own end on 4th and long. Do you really think they will fake it? Does it even slightly creep into your mind? I would NEVER guess that. Thus Arkansas had NO one looking for it.

In hindsight, genius call. However, it took some MAJOR Cajones!!!!
Cojones*

Back
Top Bottom