**** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BLITZKRIEG said:
The Gators are one of the finest coached teams in the nation, and their record proves that.
!!!!

Agreed, however we might be hollering a different tune if Meyer doesn't convert on that fake punt . . . boy that took some balls right there, what were they . . .on their own 15 . . . 4th and 11 . . . was a bold call . . . I know Gators fans are saying "I love that kind of call" right now . . . but trust me it would be a Meyer bash fest if Florida doesn't convert and loses that game. Wasn't a good call IMO. I'm not bashing Urban, but I didn't like the call . . . but it was good that it worked.

Kdawg954 said:
Agreed, however we might be hollering a different tune if Meyer doesn't convert on that fake punt . . . boy that took some balls right there, what were they . . .on their own 15 . . . 4th and 11 . . . was a bold call . . . I know Gators fans are saying "I love that kind of call" right now . . . but trust me it would be a Meyer bash fest if Florida doesn't convert and loses that game. Wasn't a good call IMO. I'm not bashing Urban, but I didn't like the call . . . but it was good that it worked.
:down: Not me. I nearly had a seizure. I screamed so loud on of my kids woke up. I hated that call almost as much as I hated the use of our T.O.'s in the second half, which I hated less than the continued use of Leak in the option game.

Other than that, I loved the coaching :o

Kdawg954 said:
i guess you could say that....about....any play.

Rafiki said:
I've heard somewhere that USC is 4-0 vs SEC teams (in recent history), with a margin of winning close to 20+ points.

And? They played 2 teams from the SEC twice in the last 5 years. 2 blowouts and 2 close games. Means nothing if were talking LSU vs. USC.

finswin56 said:
:down: Not me. I nearly had a seizure. I screamed so loud on of my kids woke up. I hated that call almost as much as I hated the use of our T.O.'s in the second half, which I hated less than the continued use of Leak in the option game.

Other than that, I loved the coaching :o
Only one more game! :woot:

Majpain said:
Actually I want to see Ohio ST destroy Florida.... Then I can I tolda ya sooooo :lol: :tongue:
Just like Ark would run for 300 huh!!

UF Fin Kat said:
i guess you could say that....about....any play.

Yea but this one was real extreme . . . 4th and 11 on your "own" 15 yardline . . . u gotta have some balls to call a fake in that situation. The more I think about it, the more I wonder "What the **** was Urban Meyer thinking". This wasn't a fake at midfield . . . and it wasn't 4th and short. I always say the best coaches usually are the craziest ones . . . and that dude is as nutty as they come for calling that play

coach meyer always calls plays like that. and they generally work. so i'm not too upset with it.

Meyer has bigballs for calling that play, I was like WTF are you thinking?
I questioned him burning 3 timeouts and punting on 4th and short.
But they got the job done.

PatsSuck456 said:
Meyer has bigballs for calling that play, I was like WTF are you thinking?
I questioned him burning 3 timeouts and punting on 4th and short.
But they got the job done.

Yea, he goes for it on 4th and 11 on their 15 but punts on 4th and short from like midfield. LOL they make the 4th and 11 and then get the fumble for the TD. LOL I'm pretty sure thats how he drew it up. I like Meyer, tho I agree he is gonna cause a few heart attacks in Gainsville during his tenure at UF.

Motion said:
And? They played 2 teams from the SEC twice in the last 5 years. 2 blowouts and 2 close games. Means nothing if were talking LSU vs. USC.

I guess Auburn sucks.

Amars said:
I guess Auburn sucks.

What does that have anything to do with LSU? All I'm saying is that USC's record against the SEC has nothing to do with a game against LSU. Pretty simple.

BOOYAH, won $200 bucks on that game last night. Like I said, USC is overrated.

Back
Top Bottom