**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Alex44 said:
:lol:

I hope Michigan gets the rematch, I dont feel like seeing Florida get killed, it would be sad for the state.

:rolleyes2 The Gators are the only thing the state has this year (no offense to USF). No one would "kill" Florida, tonight was the most points we've given up all year.

Motion said:
:rolleyes2 The Gators are the only thing the state has this year (no offense to USF). No one would "kill" Florida, tonight was the most points we've given up all year.

Yeah, I really don't understand how anyone can claim that OSU would "blow out" UF. UF held one of the best, if not the best, RB's in college to 73 yards rushing. McFadden rushed for 182 against the vaunted LSU defense, that everyone seems to think is the best in college.

finswin56 said:

Yeah, I really don't understand how anyone can claim that OSU would "blow out" UF. UF help one of the best, if not the best, RB's in college to 73 yards rushing. McFadden rushed for 182 against the vaunted LSU defense, that everyone seems to think is the best in college.

Honestly, everyone is like Ohio St. would blow you out. What top defenses have they played. Our defense is one of the topo in the nation, we could take them.

If UF goes for the NC I will cheer for them. I just absolutely hate OSU.

^Don't we all.

BTW, even though USC lost, Rey Maualuga is still the ****in' man.

HysterikiLL said:
^Don't we all.

BTW, even though USC lost, Rey Maualuga is still the ****in' man.

That hit on Qb was insane.

I've heard somewhere that USC is 4-0 vs SEC teams (in recent history), with a margin of winning close to 20+ points.

FinSinceBirth said:
Honestly, everyone is like Ohio St. would blow you out. What top defenses have they played. Our defense is one of the topo in the nation, we could take them.

Michigan is considered a top defense, and they put up wha 38 (or 41?) points on them. I think it would be a great matchup, but I think Ohio State would win, simply because sometimes Florida's offense gets a bit shaky, and I think they wont keep up with them. But then again, who knows . . . I would like to see that game over the Michigan one I tell u that.

Rafiki said:
I've heard somewhere that USC is 4-0 vs SEC teams (in recent history), with a margin of winning close to 20+ points.

Yep 2 against Auburn and 2 against Arkansas.

Alex44 said:

I hope Michigan gets the rematch, I dont feel like seeing Florida get killed, it would be sad for the state.

First off, there are no losers when it comes to the National Championship game in my opinion. The two teams representing are the nations finest, and have earned the right to play for that title. I can't take anything away from either team win or lose. The Gators going 12-1, and getting there alone is something to be extremely proud of in terms of the "state"....

The Gators are one of the finest coached teams in the nation, and their record proves that. They can play with anyone, even Ohio State, and I certainly wouldn't underestimate them. Nor would I expect them to get blown out / embarrassed by anyone in college football.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom