2002 Ricky Williams Video Highlights... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2002 Ricky Williams Video Highlights...

This is not a mean thing to write. It is just so true. Remember, I like ROnnie and he's a good runner.

Ronnie only dreams of one day running like the 2002 Ricky Williams.

These videos are insane! Ricky... THE MACHINE. I can't believe he was so overworked like that and still dominated. MONSTER!!

Ricky only dreams of one day running like the 2002 Ricky Williams.:lol:

we didnt make the playoffs. We lost the lst 2 games to finsh 9-7 and out of the playofss

we went 10-6 and missed the playoffs i know...but we melted down the home stretch...we actually had a shot at homefield if we won our last 3 games or something..and we ended up losing all 3 and missing the playoffs completely.

the following year ricky ran for like 1500 yards, we went 9-7, and that was that.

oh snap.....wow...i was pretty sure on that

well ok then, but due to 3 teams in the afc east going 9-7 we were definitely in the hunt and then **** it all away.

that was the point of my original post.

Great job Bro! However, watching part 5 was brutal. Why did you have to include the great collapse of 2002. Just brutal! :( :boohoo: :fire:

As much as I like Ricky and want him back, I can only take so much of watching Fiedler and Wanny.

Wow, I love watching those highlights. Ricky certainly lived up to being a beast on the field. His instincts were remarkable.
As bad as some say the line was back then, during these highlights I saw some DAMN good blocks too.

One of the Greatest years a Dolphin has ever had throughout the entire Franchise IMO.

If Miami management doesn't bring back Ricky Williams, since he has never been arrested, and his last suspension had nothing to do with drugs, it will just make me realize this current management is STUPID .. And the dolphins will be screwed without a dominant 2 back attack with Ricky and Ronnie.

I know how you fell Greyboy...I feel the same way....

Thanks everybody...:D

I been wanting to put up these videos for a long time but I wanted to do it at the right time...
I wanted everybody to remember how awesome Ricky was..not only in 2002 but in 2003...he ran his head off for us for 2 years..at a time when we were still missing Marino...he kinda dulled the pain of not having Marino..he gave us so much excitement...he wouldn't of survived another Wanni year...and I think he knew down inside the Wanni wasn't going to take us anywhere and he got discouraged. I'll always say he was the best runningback of all time...he was everything and more of what people expected of him coming out of college...God blessed him with such incredible RB skills and instincts..just a natural born runner made for the NFL...
I really hope he's able to play for the Dolphins this year...and even if he doesn't I pray he'll be blessed at what ever he does.

RAW POWER!!! Great video, thanx.

clear.gif
http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c70/KissRulz/KISSMINI.gif

Think about this...

Dolphins were 9-7 and 10-6 with Ricky in 2002 and 2003.
Ricky was out in 2004. Miami went 4 - 12 that season (worst I've ever seen).
Ricky was back in 2005. Miami went 9 - 7.
Ricky was out in 2006. Miami went 6 - 10.

The facts are the facts. Miami is a better team with Ricky Williams running the ball. If we can get more support on offense, Miami can make the playoffs. We have that now with Ginn. Also, if Culpepper can get healthy, we have a great QB. Also, Ronnie is there. He is very talented and capable of being great too. And Chambers is very capable of producing sometimes.

If all the pieces line up, this could be a very good offense in 2007!!!

Ricky and Daunte coming back in 2007 will be HUGE. I hope it all works out.
The Dolphins went 11-5 in 2000 and 2001 and made the playoffs both years. That was WITHOUT Ricky.
The Phins have not made the playoffs or posted an 11-5 record in ANY season that Ricky Williams was running the ball.
The facts are the facts.

Well I finally got around to making this video of 2002 Ricky Williams highlights..took me hours getting it from vhs to my pc...Although I wish the quality was better...it looked good on my pc before I uploaded it to youtube.
This was actually the first time I've ever used youtube.

Anyway it's a 5 part series of a lot of Ricky's 2002 runs and receptions...start with part 1...there all in the order of the games the Dolphins played in 2002 so you'll kinda get a feeling how the season went...I also have a probowl highlight video with Ricky and a bunch of Dolphins.

But Ricky was so amazing that year..in all my years watching football I never seen a RB dominate and take over a game like Ricky did that year...I've never seen a combination of massive speed, power and explosiveness..and his quick recognition of a hole and the quickness through it. And the amount of defenders he embarrased..I've watched these videos many many times over the last 4 and a half years and I tell you the truth that there a defenders that actually pretend to be blocked in fear of being embarrassed on national tv and highlight reels...because Ricky always had a way of putting the hit on the defender...
You can tell by watching them how in the beginning he didn't have that much confidence in himself... but as each game passed he started to realize how awesome he really was and how he was like a man among boys....he kinda was like Neo in the matrix....the more he knew the truth the better he got....he started to realize how easily he could beat the defender to the corner...I swear I never seen a back with speed like that...he always seemed to make the DB's look like they were slow...
My favorite run was the one against KC when he ran over a DB in the hole than Ricky's heel hit the guy in the helmet as he was desparetly trying to tackle him and then ran down the sideline and straightarmed this guy and lifted him straight off the ground.
Well here's the link..hope it works..

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=phinfan1atFH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHeR7TWdW-Y
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4wpP1llLfc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2msR7SLqR2M
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtNxj3o6Y0w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUXSe7EnOzg

I couldn't agree more. I've seen a lot of Lions games and I thought Barry was special. I tell you what, I've NEVER seen anything like what Ricky brought to the table that year. Nobody gives him credit for the speed. The speed made him special that year. Thats one reason I dont blame him for walking away. Wanny was an idiot and banked on Ricky too much 400 carries and 50 catches. He was 50% of our offensive production. Too many carries, and the team wasn't going to win with Wanny. Don't blame Ricky! Welcome the guy back. It's the one thing I really want this offseason. I would like to be able to see that greatness again!

Thanks for videos awesome work. I almost forgot how great RW was back then. Man he was a beast he looked bad with those dreds as well, lol. I still can't believe we couldn't get to the next level back then we had all the ingredients IMO but again wanny was the cook.

Back
Top Bottom