2011 Draft = Solid QB Class - Do You Think We Should Go QB 1st RD? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2011 Draft = Solid QB Class - Do You Think We Should Go QB 1st RD?

No. Henne will be successful when Henning retires. Pennington is fit for Henning's system, but once we have a new OC, Henne will be good. Still believe he can a very effective qb when the timing is right (or system, for that matter).

If we draft a QB I say go get kellen moore if he comes out if not lets get my boy Cam Newton!!!!

Just Imagine how nasty it will be to have the run threat with Newton and our RB and with Marshall at Reciever...

Also if we let Ronnie Walk or Ricky Retires then lets get Bradshaw out of free agency...

Then pick up one more free agent and the rest of the draft fill in O-Line and Defense needs.

Wouldn't mind picking up Ponder though, if he's available around 3rd. Not real good with draft value, so I don't know if that's practical.

I am interested to see how Ricky Stanzi finishes the year and his postseason workouts.....senior bowl, combine.

I like him as a possible later first round option.

I doubt we'll be in a draft and compensation position to move up and draft a Luck.

For over 10 season our biggest need has been QB. This year our biggest need is QB. GO GET A GOD DAMNED TOP LEVEL QB IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE DRAFT!!!!!!!

If you have to trade every ****ing pick to get up there, ****ing DO IT! Im tired of the BSing. We are never going to be able to even start to build a consistant contender until we get the QB to do it with anyways. So ****ing do it already.

This is exactly why when you have the #1 overall pick and you need a QB and a great one is there for the taking you ****ing take him. That way you dont have to trade up to get one another time.

No more cornfed linemen. You can take more of them if you wish after you get us a god damned QB and the year after that try and grab a playmaker or two. Then you can go ape**** with the cornfed linemen all you want.

I am interested to see how Ricky Stanzi finishes the year and his postseason workouts.....senior bowl, combine.

I like him as a possible later first round option.

I doubt we'll be in a draft and compensation position to move up and draft a Luck.

I have watched alot of Iowa games the last few years because I liked their defense (Edds, Angerer, Ballard, Sash, et al.) During that time I have also seen how Stanzi has limited Iowa IMO from being a top team.

Stanzi is not someone I would want.

For over 10 season our biggest need has been QB. This year our biggest need is QB. GO GET A GOD DAMNED TOP LEVEL QB IN THE FIRST ROUND OF THE DRAFT!!!!!!!

If you have to trade every ****ing pick to get up there, ****ing DO IT! Im tired of the BSing. We are never going to be able to even start to build a consistant contender until we get the QB to do it with anyways. So ****ing do it already.

This is exactly why when you have the #1 overall pick and you need a QB and a great one is there for the taking you ****ing take him. That way you dont have to trade up to get one another time.

No more cornfed linemen. You can take more of them if you wish after you get us a god damned QB and the year after that try and grab a playmaker or two. Then you can go ape**** with the cornfed linemen all you want.

So how was Matty in the Ravens game?

Depends on how the season plays out. If Pennington stays healthy and leads the team to the playoffs, keep him as the starter in 2011, keep Henne and draft a QB (first or third round, but preferably first)

If Pennington falters or get's hurt, keep Henne and Thigpen and draft a QB (in the first round)

Draft QB first round. Hope Buffalo dosent get 1st pick. If they dont and a team like Dallas who wont draft a QB does, trade them what the **** ever they ask for to get Andrew Luck. I think he is the next Matty Ice. True elite QB coming out. And honestly, Im not sold on any of the other potential 1st rounders.

If Pennington plays well and dosent get injured, keep him around on the roster. Potential starter, potential backup depending on who we draft. If Pennington gets injured again or dosent play well, scrap him.

Keep Thigpen on the roster as backup or 3rd string. Which one he is depends on whether or not Pennington is here.

SEND HENNE PACKING. **** him. Waste of a roster spot.

Fire Parcell's whole crew. Keep Nolan, and if you get a defensive HC, let him decide on Nolan. If you get an offensive HC, tell that guy he has to keep Nolan.

Get rid of a lot of these bums Parcells and Co. brought in. There are quite a few worth keeping around, but lose a lot of the bums, like Henne.

2 year ****ing plan right there. **** a 3 year plan. ****, if we get Luck, I bet we could compete next season for a playoff spot. We would instantly be better than this years team with just that one draft pick.

**** Parcells. Piece of ****.

agree 100%

Draft QB first round. Hope Buffalo dosent get 1st pick. If they dont and a team like Dallas who wont draft a QB does, trade them what the **** ever they ask for to get Andrew Luck. I think he is the next Matty Ice. True elite QB coming out. And honestly, Im not sold on any of the other potential 1st rounders.

If Pennington plays well and dosent get injured, keep him around on the roster. Potential starter, potential backup depending on who we draft. If Pennington gets injured again or dosent play well, scrap him.

Keep Thigpen on the roster as backup or 3rd string. Which one he is depends on whether or not Pennington is here.

SEND HENNE PACKING. **** him. Waste of a roster spot.

Fire Parcell's whole crew. Keep Nolan, and if you get a defensive HC, let him decide on Nolan. If you get an offensive HC, tell that guy he has to keep Nolan.

Get rid of a lot of these bums Parcells and Co. brought in. There are quite a few worth keeping around, but lose a lot of the bums, like Henne.

2 year ****ing plan right there. **** a 3 year plan. ****, if we get Luck, I bet we could compete next season for a playoff spot. We would instantly be better than this years team with just that one draft pick.

**** Parcells. Piece of ****.

im with you 100% luck is the only guy i see worth drafting early as well,,,,i wrote this earlier in another post....the only other guy THAT IVE SEEN worth a draft pick is the kid from boise....and i dont know where hes projected....but if we dont get luck we should take this kid in the third.....he has the intangibles as well if not the physical tools

Back
Top Bottom