2014 Combine measurements: OL | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 Combine measurements: OL

Yea..watching the OL run right now...some of their 10yd splits are unreal for their size.

Greg Robinson runs a 4.84 with a 1.68 10-yard split...WOW!! He might be the first OT taken.

The average 10-yard split last year was 1.81...these guys are way under that...this is a very athletic group of OL which is good for us cause we need a lot of athletic OL.

Yankey was disappointing but Su'a-Filo, who's been my top Guard from the beginning, looked really good. Probably won't be there for us in the 2nd though.

Interesting stuff on Antonio Richardson, who was thought to be a late 1, early 2 guy

http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/0ap2000000327903/article/davis-antonio-richardsons-knee-issues-could-hurt-draft-stock?campaign=Twitter_nfl_cb

But if NFL teams discover medical issues with Richardson here this week, he might have one of the most historical drop-offs in stock we've ever seen, going from one of the nation's top tackles just a year ago to one that might be on the bubble of getting drafted.

Dakota Dozier thoughts guys?
and i would take a chance on Henderson! high risk but could be high reward!

I knew that Lewan was more athletic than he was being given credit for. Kind of reminds me of Staley, and this locks in that comparison for me.

Greg Robinson has definitely solidified himself as a first rounder unless he breaks something during the rest of his workouts.

Greg Robinson has definitely solidified himself as a first rounder unless he breaks something during the rest of his workouts.

1st rounder? They're talking about him being first OL taken. Dude is an athletic freak. Needs work on his pass pro.

I knew that Lewan was more athletic than he was being given credit for. Kind of reminds me of Staley, and this locks in that comparison for me.

I've been saying that for months. The kid was recruited for the spread option run by Rich Rodriguez. If he checks out character wise he's gonna go up the boards

I've been saying that for months. The kid was recruited for the spread option run by Rich Rodriguez. If he checks out character wise he's gonna go up the boards

Yup. If a team really values Robinson as a brilliant run blocker (as I do), no one is overtaking him. But I think he can overtake Matthews. Bucky Brooks put it pretty well when he said that both Lewan and Matthews are sound technicians, but Lewan has more athletic upside. Aslo, for a lineman, Lewan is ripped. In his interview, he mentioned how seriously he takes nutrition, and it shows. The idea of drafting Martin over Lewan should now die. Of course, this also cements him going well before we draft.

Lewan had the second best Broad Jump for an O-lineman since 2006 (1 inch short of Lane Johnson's 9'9 last year).

Back
Top Bottom