2014 Combine measurements: OL | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 Combine measurements: OL

Don't need to trade up this year to get quality at #19 - Lewan or Martin will be there

with 2 qbs coming off the board

with watkins coming off

and a few d players coming off that is 11-12 selections left

Teams will "fall in love" with a few players and open up another spot

Buf will draft a Rb LOL

and The Jets a DT or a D player what's new here LOL (seriously though they will try to get a skill player to pair with their crap QB)

Don't need to trade up this year to get quality at #19 - Lewan or Martin will be there

with 2 qbs coming off the board

with watkins coming off

and a few d players coming off that is 11-12 selections left

Teams will "fall in love" with a few players and open up another spot

Buf will draft a Rb LOL

and The Jets a DT or a D player what's new here LOL (seriously though they will try to get a skill player to pair with their crap QB)

Lewan won't be there, and Martin at 19 is a reach.

I get a whiff of incognito with Lewan, just not interested in the guy.

He has a bit of a mean streak on the field and has two incidents off the field, but he's more humble than Richie and is more of a leader. He's not really mean in the dirty sense like RIchie is, but he'll get into a defender's face if he feels they took a cheap shot at a teammate

I'm surprised that OG Trai Turner ran a 4.84. I almost wish he didn't, he was my sleeper OG and now he'll probably climb up the boards a bit. That's surprising speed for a road grader, Brandon Thomas as well. Greg Robinson is just a physical stud, plain and simple. Taylor Lewan sure tested well, but he's still somewhat on the stiff side. I'd still like to get him, though.

Great ****ing eye...I saw his 40 time and put on his tape for the first, WOW! Wasn't expecting to see such a road grader who was so great in space. I'd take him in the third and not even think about, dude's an animal. Him and Brandon Thomas are my two favorites so far in terms of guys I think are being overlooked. Turner is criminally underrated based on the two cutups I watched, plus they ran a zone in LSU, hope he's on our radar.

Damn, Henderson running 5.04 with that weight?? :lol: If someone can get this guy to where he should be then you have an all pro. What a freak of nature...

I've known Greg Robinson was an elite force since October. He tests as well as he plays on film... and he's only a redshirt sophomore.

Clowney and Robinson are the two absolutely elite prospects in this draft. I hope the Falcons get one of 'em.

I've known Greg Robinson was an elite force since October. He tests as well as he plays on film... and he's only a redshirt sophomore.

Clowney and Robinson are the two absolutely elite prospects in this draft. I hope the Falcons get one of 'em.

You're the first person I saw hyping him.

With his athleticism, wouldn't Matt Patchan be a good scheme fit, and value pick for us at tackle later in the draft? From what I've seen he's currently projected to go in the 5th or 6th round. He struggled early in his college career with injures, but really looked good for BC this year, and gets down the field really well.

With his athleticism, wouldn't Matt Patchan be a good scheme fit, and value pick for us at tackle later in the draft? From what I've seen he's currently projected to go in the 5th or 6th round. He struggled early in his college career with injures, but really looked good for BC this year, and gets down the field really well.

Pretty sure he was all over the place his first two or three years at Florida...they had him on D-line, back to O-line, back to D-line. He did have a lot of injuries though. Very raw but could be a developmental player.

Pretty sure he was all over the place his first two or three years at Florida...they had him on D-line, back to O-line, back to D-line. He did have a lot of injuries though. Very raw but could be a developmental player.

He was all over the place at UF. But outside of the ACL his injuries aren't the type of issues that tend to linger. I did see him in two games with BC this year though, and he was a different player. Played with a mean streak, and was a big factor in their running game. The obvious factor with him is whether he checks out medically.

He was all over the place at UF. But outside of the ACL his injuries aren't the type of issues that tend to linger. I did see him in two games with BC this year though, and he was a different player. Played with a mean streak, and was a big factor in their running game. The obvious factor with him is whether he checks out medically.

Well that's how he played in high school...he was one of the top OL prospects his Senior year in high school and was being recruited by a number of big programs. Miami thought he would sign with them because he was a legacy player...his father played at Miami.

That was when I first started following recruiting. I remember some UM fans reporting his mother was crying at the presser when he announced he was going to UF. Oh the drama, lol. Seems like ages ago. IMHO if he checks out medically he may not drop as far as the 6th, and then he's a bit less of a value pick. Definitely an elite talent, and you finally saw that some on the field this year with BC.

Back
Top Bottom