2014 QB Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2014 QB Draft

Sliimm, does Murray remind you at all of Drew Brees?

In many ways he does. I've made that comparison for Murray early in his career. However, he'll have to be Drew Brees in order to be successful in the NFL.

The main difference I see between Murray and Brees is that Murray hasn't shown the ability to fit the ball into tight coverage when his feet aren't set. You have to be able to do that in the NFL to be an elite quarterback.

Yeah, that's why your 3rd-4th RD grade makes sense to me. It's probably not wise to expect someone to develop in the way that Brees has.

Gil Brandt really likes Eastern Illinois Jimmy Garoppollo. Same school that Tony Romo went to. The kid has a quick release and has put up great stats. Can't say I have seen him play.

How bout focus on other positions that we need? And not drive the closest thing we've had to a good quarterback since Danny (and Pennington).

Even if we do stick with Tannehill next year (which I think we will) I'd still take Aaron Murray in the 3rd round. Love the way he plays and you can't have too many QBs.

How bout focus on other positions that we need? And not drive the closest thing we've had to a good quarterback since Danny (and Pennington).

It does not hurt to have someone to challenge Tannehill. He should not feel like he has no threat to losing his job imo.

Tannehill is the starter and we have one of the better back ups in the league with Moore. I hope we DON'T take a QB in the draft and spend our picks on the O-line and other positions of need. Tannehill is fine if he wasn't running for his life everytime he drops back.

I luv Johnny football, I would love to have Johnny football be our qb. He has that it factor.

I luv Johnny football, I would love to have Johnny football be our qb. He has that it factor.

That's what we've been missing with every single QB since Marino retired...I just hope I live long enough to see this team figure it out and actually be in position to grab one of these rare QBs

Back
Top Bottom