2016 Coaching Data Base | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2016 Coaching Data Base

Eagles not messing around.

Ed Werder ‏@Edwerderespn 26m26 minutes ago

#Eagles interviewed RB coach Duce Staley for the HC vacancy yesterday that was created when Jeffrey Lurie fired Chip Kelly, per source

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 58s59 seconds ago

Eagles confirm they interviewed running backs coach Duce Staley for the head coach position Friday. They are now Rooney Rule compliant

That's absolutely pathetic. Duce Staley, are you kidding me?

Duce Staley might have a bright coaching future ahead of him, but he is not qualified to be a head coach and that is clearly NOT a serious interview.

The Rooney Rule is even more of a joke than ever.

Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherNFL
Eagles interviewed Keith Armstrong and Lovie Smith last time, so can we quit calling every interview w/a black coach "Rooney Rule?"

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Geoff Mosher ‏@GeoffMosherNFL 14s15 seconds ago
The deal w/Duce is Jeffrey Lurie has long been an advocate of his coaching acumen. Nobody says he's front runner but getting a chance.

The gm doesnt watch tape.

**** it just hire Mangini, if we are going to be this bad we might as well press on and be all time bad

I detest the tokenism produced by that horrible rule.

I think the rule based on evidential fact has been needed but many of the people they interview are just being used as a token interview.

That's absolutely pathetic. Duce Staley, are you kidding me?

Duce Staley might have a bright coaching future ahead of him, but he is not qualified to be a head coach and that is clearly NOT a serious interview.

The Rooney Rule is even more of a joke than ever.

There are plenty of good minority candiadates, Duce Staley isnt one of them. He is basically Dan Campbell though and he is our currrent coach.
Both have about the same experience

Pettine is going to make a big time DC for someone.

Clarence Hill ‏@clarencehilljr 37s38 seconds ago
Clarence Hill Retweeted Armando Salguero
Will McClay of the Cowboys should get a serious look
Armando Salguero @ArmandoSalguero
Ten NFL teams that do or may need a HC or GM or both by next week: Miami, Philly, Cleve., Det., Tenn., Indy, NYG, N.O., S.D.., S.F.,

MIKE SHULA as HC and Zach Thomas as LB coach. Jason Taylor as GM. Let's do this Ross!

Jason Cole ‏@JasonColeBR
#Chargers do sound inclined to keep Coach Mike McCoy as @UTgehlken reported. But no decision is final and it's hardly 100%

Back
Top Bottom