2017 Kiko Alonso thread. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Kiko Alonso thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players have to get in a rhythm. We just came out of a hurricane bye week and went across the country and won a game. I trust Kiko to get better as the year progresses.

These are the same issues I was harping on last year about him all season long. He may improve, but at this point I truly doubt it.

Also held but no big deal..... Back to the hey everybody look at me arent I so smart thread

That's not a hold. The TE can block from that angle, and lineman also use techniques such as snatch and grab which is a pul and push move that would finish that block by shoving him off from that angle as well.

Also lbs all the time if they are accounted for in the blocking scheme as blitzers when they can't get there back off and wait to see where the ball is going to pursue.

I just think this is over the top frankly. I don't grade down a lb unless he is a direct reason a play goes poorly.

Like the inside out on the one run that sprung. Yep. De and Kiko share that one

That didn't happen either. And if you can point out any defensive coach who is alright with trading one for one, I'd love to see it.

In understand the coaching point of making an OL account for a blitzing LB to single up another pass rusher, but that was pathetic.

Last edited:
2ymbw61.jpg

Almost $20 million guaranteed for this?

It's not like he's in space on that blitz play and when he tries to rip thru vs the oline man to disengage the guy has his hand in his pad up under his chin. Right after that the balls gone. It's a hold by the olineman but it's a crafty one and more likely never gets seen.

I'm sorry since when did we go by pff? You can't decide when to use it and when not to

PFF isn't the end all be all but I refuse to believe there's some huge discrepancy between what they see/their grades and reality. If they say someone sucks then that player at best is probably average or below average.

PFF isn't the end all be all but I refuse to believe there's some huge discrepancy between what they see/their grades and reality. If they say someone sucks then that player at best is probably average or below average.

They said Chris Clemons was a top 5 safety so pump the brakes chief

It's not like he's in space on that blitz play and when he tries to rip thru vs the oline man to disengage the guy has his hand in his pad up under his chin. Right after that the balls gone. It's a hold by the olineman but it's a crafty one and more likely never gets seen.

If a lineman has hands hands inside and has control like he does, it's never going to get called, ever.

They call dlineman for it and I've seen centers called for it trying to occupy one and get to the 2nd level

But either way he doesn't get off cause he's held penalty or no penalty and the balls gone a nanosecond later

It's your grades I just hope people are putting this stuff in perspective and recognizing what is truly sub par or fail and isn't

They call dlineman for it and I've seen centers called for it trying to occupy one and get to the 2nd level

But either way he doesn't get off cause he's held penalty or no penalty and the balls gone a nanosecond later

It's your grades I just hope people are putting this stuff in perspective and recognizing what is truly sub par or fail and isn't

giphy.gif

I haven't had time to read this yet but thanks for putting this together like we were taking about in that other thread.

Nope not mad at all. Just don't think you see the forest for the trees for **** frankly.

A reminder guys. If this goes from a pissing contest into personal attacks I will be deleting posts.

Keep it civil

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom