2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

Yep. B/w this and the continuation of TNF, the NFL has gotten worse by those aspects.

TNF football is awful...

I loved that Thursday night was a college game night and you would typically get a good primetime matchup, but when TNF started in with NFL games, the colleges no longer scheduled good games.

Initial predictions:

Week 1: Tampa Bay W
Week 2: @ Los Angeles Chargers L
Week 3: @ New York Jets W
Week 4: New Orleans London W
Week 5: Tenessee L
Week 6: @ Atlanta L
Week 7: New York Jets W
Week 8: @ Baltimore Thursday Night L
Week 9: Oakland Sunday Night L
Week 10: @ Carolina Monday Night L
Week 11: BYE
Week 12: @ New England L
Week 13: Denver W
Week 14: New England Monday Night L
Week 15: @ Buffalo W
Week 16: @ Kansas City L
Week 17: Buffalo W

7-9 record. Now, people!!! Tell me why I'm wrong!?!?!?!?

10-6 or 11-5 is a good possibility with that schedule. The Dolphins should be improved but we don't know how good they will actually be or how good each team on the schedule is going to be. Too many variables that could change the way things currently look.

We aren't losing 3 straight primetime games I'll tell you that

What's w playing the bills and pats both 2x in 3 weeks? You never see that - one opponent yes, but both? Weird.

NFL is doing that across the board this year with conference games. You should see the Falcons schedule.

September 10 @Chicago Bears 1PM
Sunday, September 17 vs. Green Bay Packers (Sunday Night Football on NBC) 8:30PM
Sunday, September 24 @ Detroit Lions 1PM
Sunday, October 1 vs. Buffalo Bills 1PM
Sunday, October 8 - BYE WEEK
Sunday, October 15 vs. Miami Dolphins 1PM
Sunday, October 22 @New England Patriots (Sunday Night Football on NBC) 8:30PM
Sunday, October 29 @New York Jets 1PM
Sunday, November 5 @Carolina Panthers 1PM
Sunday, November 12 vs. Dallas Cowboys 4:25PM
Monday, November 20 @Seattle Seahawks (Monday Night Football) 8:30PM
Sunday, November 26 vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers 1PM
Sunday, December 3 vs. Minnesota Vikings 1PM
Thursday, December 7 vs. New Orleans Saints 8:25PM
Monday, December 18 @Tampa Bay Buccaneers 8:30PM
Sunday, December 24 @New Orleans Saints 1PM
Sunday, December 31 vs. Carolina Panthers 1PM

They get all 4 AFC East games in a row and then are back loaded with divisional games.

NFL is doing that across the board this year with conference games. You should see the Falcons schedule.

They get all 4 AFC East games in a row and then are back loaded with divisional games.

Tough middle of the schedule for them, at NE, at NYJ, at Carolina, vs Dallas, and at Seattle. They do get 3 straight home games after that at least.

It being packed is irrelevant when the stadium is 30,000 people.

The stands have a canopy over them which will trap the sound. I expect it to be loud, Dude (I prefer the whole brevity thing). I'll be there in person and you'll be watching on TV, so we'll have multiple perspectives by which to judge. Also, 30k packed shoulder to shoulder in a small stadium for a home opener is different than 30k scattered about Dolphin Stadium for a meaningless game in December.

For what its worth James Walker predicts 9-7. He did a game by game breakdown

Bottom line is if we make the playoff, Gase will have earned his pay. Just like last year.

For what its worth James Walker predicts 9-7. He did a game by game breakdown

ESPN math is pretty great, their overall predictions show league-wide 283 wins and 229 losses
BUF 6 10
MIA 9 7
NE 13 3
NYJ 5 11
BAL 9 7
CIN 9 7
CLE 2 14
PIT 10 6
HOU 9 7
IND 9 7
JAC 6 10
TEN 10 6
DEN 10 6
KC 11 5
LAC 9 7
OAK 11 5
DAL 10 6
NYG 10 6
PHI 9 7
WAS 9 7
CHI 6 10
DET 9 7
GB 11 5
MIN 8 8
ATL 11 5
CAR 10 6
NO 9 7
TB 9 7
ARI 10 6
LAR 8 8
SF 6 10
SEA 10 6

But what can you expect from the wannabe sports entertainment capital of the world? Only 6 teams predicted with a losing record. Pretty remarkable if that holds true!

ESPN math is pretty great, their overall predictions show league-wide 283 wins and 229 losses
BUF 6 10
MIA 9 7
NE 13 3
NYJ 5 11
BAL 9 7
CIN 9 7
CLE 2 14
PIT 10 6
HOU 9 7
IND 9 7
JAC 6 10
TEN 10 6
DEN 10 6
KC 11 5
LAC 9 7
OAK 11 5
DAL 10 6
NYG 10 6
PHI 9 7
WAS 9 7
CHI 6 10
DET 9 7
GB 11 5
MIN 8 8
ATL 11 5
CAR 10 6
NO 9 7
TB 9 7
ARI 10 6
LAR 8 8
SF 6 10
SEA 10 6

But what can you expect from the wannabe sports entertainment capital of the world? Only 6 teams predicted with a losing record. Pretty remarkable if that holds true!

2 teams in NFC with less than 8 win, and they each have 6. An 8-8 record would get 7th pick in next years draft.

Too early for that. Let's see how rosters shake out

It's not about the roster, it's about the will to win. 17th in points per game, 24th in offensive yards per game, 26th in passing yards per game, and 9th in rushing yards per game. 18th in points allowed per game, 29th in total allowed yards per game, 15th in passing yards allowed per game, and 30th in rushing yards allowed per game. By the numbers, the Dolphins should've had a horrible season and yet they won a bunch of games they would've lost in preceding seasons.

I don't know how the Dolphins have a worse season this year, it doesn't seem possible.

Bucs - We're not losing to them. W
@Chargers - Until further notice, the Fins own the Chargers. W
@Jets - J-E-S-T-S. Suck. Suck. Suck. W
Saints (London) - Winnable, with effort. W
Titans - Meh. W
@Falcons - We're going to get our asses kicked. L
Jets - See above. W
@Ravens - I don't see a win here. L
Raiders - Assuming Carr is healthy, this is a probable loss. L
@Panthers - Cam isn't Superman anymore. W
Bye
@Patriots - Homer pick, but I want to see the Patriots crash and burn. W
Broncos - Broncos are probably going to be bottom feeders this year. W
Patriots - Jarvis Landry has the game of his life to make his prediction come true. W
@Bills - LOL. W
@Chiefs - If they're in the playoff hunt, this is going to hurt. L
Bills - ROFLMAO. W

I can see this team going anywhere from 8-8 to 14-2 depending on how everything breaks. I actually think Brady's Super Bowl performance was his last desperate gasp preceding his long descent into age-induced mediocrity. He has to be physically and mentally worn out and his football-hating eco-fascist wife certainly isn't helping him.

I actually think Brady's Super Bowl performance was his last desperate gasp preceding his long descent into age-induced mediocrity. He has to be physically and mentally worn out and his football-hating eco-fascist wife certainly isn't helping him.

Hey to some it's just an environmental conscience? Also heard Gisele's not a bad looker...

Back
Top Bottom