2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

I'd say LA but idk, it'll be their home opener in their (temporary) new (soccer) stadium. It'll be packed and rowdy. I'll be there cheering loud though! There were lots of us at the Rams game last year.

It being packed is irrelevant when the stadium is 30,000 people.

11-5
Sure, Miami needs to win some tough games to get to 11-5, but they are winnable games.
I believe Gase will have Miami mentally prepared to win those tough games, as well as the "easy" games.
Miami is no longer an "easy win" for anyone.
They have a legit chance to win every game they play.

Week 1: Tampa Bay W
Week 2: @ Los Angeles Chargers W
Week 3: @ New York Jets W
Week 4: New Orleans London W
Week 5: Tenessee W
Week 6: @ Atlanta L
Week 7: New York Jets W
Week 8: @ Baltimore Thursday Night W
Week 9: Oakland Sunday Night L
Week 10: @ Carolina Monday Night W
Week 11: BYE
Week 12: @ New England L
Week 13: Denver L
Week 14: New England Monday Night W
Week 15: @ Buffalo W
Week 16: @ Kansas City L
Week 17: Buffalo W

Last edited by a moderator:
No issues with the schedule. Tough but that was to be expected.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Schedule is pretty whack. We play @LA, then @NYJ, then in London, then no bye week before playing Titans at home. I thought teams routinely get a bye following London
Miami requested not to have a bye that early in the season

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

What do I see...

16 games...good, I sometimes worry that we may end up short, I like a full season.

4 Primetime games...bonus b*tches!!! Nothing like watching a game when it is dark out...football is already pretty scary, and even more so in the dark.

One of the Primetime games is New England at home, hells yes baby. Give the team a chance to **** on them when everyone is watching...who's that, oh it is just Tannehill dropping dimes and taking that throne.

Home opener week 1, I love me some former Noles, but I can't wait to see Jaboo is ****ed up by Wake and Suh!

In the end, it looks like we are playing football this year, that's good.

You just made my Friday. Thank you sir.

Only issue I have is playing the Pats and Bills both twice within 3 weeks. Really couldn't space division games any further than one game between both meetings?

Every schedule has its quirk. New England has 5 of their last 7 games on the road: at Denver, at Oakland, vs Miami, at Buffalo, at Miami, at Pittsburgh, vs Buffalo, and vs NY Jets. That's some tough **** too.

I think it's really ridiculous that the NFL is now scheduling teams to play division foes twice in the span of three weeks as a regular thing.

Every schedule has its quirk. New England has 5 of their last 7 games on the road: at Denver, at Oakland, vs Miami, at Buffalo, at Miami, at Pittsburgh, vs Buffalo, and vs NY Jets. That's some tough **** too.

Damn dude that is tough for the Pats. I'm hoping ,for the sake of the squad, we come out those first 4 weeks on fire. Those are the games we NEED badly.

I think it's really ridiculous that the NFL is now scheduling teams to play division foes twice in the span of three weeks as a regular thing.

I mean it is not too different from watching college football/basketball schedules that play key conference games at the end of their schedule, just magnified here because there are only 3 division opponents and they have to play twice.

I think it is quite intriguing tbh. In theory you hope to have those teams playing their "playoff potential" football later in the schedule and those important games get those teams at their best. Obviously injuries can hurt that but outside of that initial look of it I think I has a lot of potential to be a successful move.

Dates when the Canes and Phins have back to back home games on the same weekend....

10/21 Canes vs Cuse
10/22 Phins vs Jets

11/4 Canes vs VT
11/5 Phins vs Raiders on SNF

Back
Top Bottom