2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

I do like the fact that we will have T.J. McDonald for the last half of the season. He will have fresh legs and a lot to prove in 8 games!

That Tennessee game will be rough coming back right from Our 3 game road trip. That and their physical style of play will pose a challenge.

No point in complaining about it right now. A whole lot can change between now and the beginning of the season, and even during the season. Heck, everyone thought we had a brutal one LAST year. After all was said and done it suddenly turned into a "cream puff" schedule!

Initial predictions:

Week 1: Tampa Bay W
Week 2: @ Los Angeles Chargers L
Week 3: @ New York Jets W
Week 4: New Orleans London W
Week 5: Tenessee L
Week 6: @ Atlanta L
Week 7: New York Jets W
Week 8: @ Baltimore Thursday Night L
Week 9: Oakland Sunday Night L
Week 10: @ Carolina Monday Night L
Week 11: BYE
Week 12: @ New England L
Week 13: Denver W
Week 14: New England Monday Night L
Week 15: @ Buffalo W
Week 16: @ Kansas City L
Week 17: Buffalo W

7-9 record. Now, people!!! Tell me why I'm wrong!?!?!?!?

Eh. We'll beat the Chargers (as we own them), the raiders and split with the Ratriots. Might as well give us the win against Carolina as they're a crappy team. 11-5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No point in complaining about it right now. A whole lot can change between now and the beginning of the season, and even during the season. Heck, everyone thought we had a brutal one LAST year. After all was said and done it suddenly turned into a "cream puff" schedule!

X2. I don't know why I even looked at this thread. I knew there would be a lot of whining. We have to win tough games to be contenders, so bring it on. Gotta stay positive and have faith Gase will keep trending upward!

I like the schedule. Yes, it's rough having so many away games to start, but the teams we play are not that great. I love the scheduled bye week, perfect time. I see anywhere from 9-7 to 12-4.

You know what sucks? Despite the fact Miami had a winning season last year I look at that schedule and see a lot of losses. Don't get me wrong, I believe in Gase and his ability to put together a good team but man. I just can't help but see so many losses. Guess it is still residual shock from so many years of watching a ****ty team.

PS- I am currently working on my yearly schedule wallpaper in between homework. I hope to have it done soon.

Also remember this, there is no home field advantage from the heat in that game. Tampa is used to it as well.

You know what sucks? Despite the fact Miami had a winning season last year I look at that schedule and see a lot of losses. Don't get me wrong, I believe in Gase and his ability to put together a good team but man. I just can't help but see so many losses. Guess it is still residual shock from so many years of watching a ****ty team.

PS- I am currently working on my yearly schedule wallpaper in between homework. I hope to have it done soon.

We punched above our weight last season with great coaching and some luck. This is far from a great roster

TV notes: Week 7 vs Jets will be on Fox. That will be odd having a divsion rival game on Fox but this is one of those cross flex games the networks can do.

Week 9, SNF game vs Raiders could be flexed if either team is floundering early in the season. While we have 3 primetime games in a row scheduled, the reason this was the middle game was done so for that reason (if need be).

Patriots get there 1st Thursday road game in forever and it is at "the Bucs"
We get Baltimore on the road. No favor there from NFL. Probably a game down to start right there

What do I see...

16 games...good, I sometimes worry that we may end up short, I like a full season.

4 Primetime games...bonus b*tches!!! Nothing like watching a game when it is dark out...football is already pretty scary, and even more so in the dark.

One of the Primetime games is New England at home, hells yes baby. Give the team a chance to **** on them when everyone is watching...who's that, oh it is just Tannehill dropping dimes and taking that throne.

Home opener week 1, I love me some former Noles, but I can't wait to see Jaboo is ****ed up by Wake and Suh!

In the end, it looks like we are playing football this year, that's good.

I'm the only one concerned we play @LA, @NYJ and @London in 3 consecutive weeks? That's 14,000 air miles.

Jets are at Oakland in Week 2. They travel far with Miami that week. While the Jets host Miami the following week, it isn't as if Miami never travels to NY. It isn't that far.

New Orleans hosts Carolina Week 3 but still has to make the trek as well.

Back
Top Bottom