2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

I would say the odds are very good that we are playing a game vs the Jets in week 13.

I am also going to assume week 5 will be at home vs Oakland on SNF. Total assumption based on a process of elimination of the Raiders other SNF football games already known vs NE and Washington.

Someone mentioned the Raiders game is on Nov. 5.

Patriots has leaked. Apparently we're playing them 2 times 3 weeks also. WTF?! :idk:

C94oKGUVoAE3-rb.jpg

Did bitchboy Brady whine about playing in the heat?:rolleyes2:

I know this won't be popular here but I wish we had NO prime time games. If it was up to me we would play at 1pm every week.

Ozzy rules!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I already don't want to play the Ravens on the road, but now on a Thursday on prime time TV. It's going to be rough. I would hate to be embarrassed on national TV.

Jesus is the NFL making so the last 6 Weeks are a ton of divisional games??

I already don't want to play the Ravens on the road, but now on a Thursday on prime time TV. It's going to be rough. I would hate to be embarrassed on national TV.

Um embarrassment on national tv is what we do

I know this won't be popular here but I wish we had NO prime time games. If it was up to me we would play at 1pm every week.

I like the 1pm games too, mainly because I don't like the waiting. Making the playoffs guarantees prime time games so I will enjoy the suffering, hopefully a lot more suffering for many years too come :lol:

Ozzy rules!!

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

All these leaks are starting to remind me of the white house

Ozzy rules!!

I agree but it sucks because us having a prime time game means the NFL views us as a good team. Confliction

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 PM ----------

Dolphins bye is week 11

I'm hoping for a home game the week after London. Having to travel on week 5 after traveling 9000 miles would be horrible. The team will be home on Monday pretty much from the London trip so we'll pretty much be playing on a short week. I hope we don't get screw with another trip on week 5

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom