2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

2017 Miami Dolphins Schedule and updates

Fins AT Ravens on TNF

---------- Post added at 05:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Four Prime Time games for the Dolphins this season, finally some love and exposure! #FinsUp #NewMiami

Seeing Redskins vs Raiders week 3 on SNF. Doubt we will have a SNF game vs them as well, but we might.

Right now we have 4 national tv games: London, TNF vs someone, and 2 MNF games. I doubt the NFL will give us 5 national games this year. But hey, stranger things have happened.

Seeing Redskins vs Raiders week 3 on SNF. Doubt we will have a SNF game vs them as well, but we might.

Right now we have 4 national tv games: London, TNF vs someone, and 2 MNF games. I doubt the NFL will give us 5 national games this year. But hey, stranger things have happened.

I wouldn't count the London game as part of the equation though since it's not in primetime and everybody seems to get a Thursday Night game.

Wow....5 national games (including London). I take back what I just said. Armando is confirming the TNF vs Ravens and SNF vs Raiders.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

That will probably be a national game on FOX though, since it usually falls with the road team, at 9:30 am. Breakfast with the Fins!

Patriots has leaked. Apparently we're playing them 2 times 3 weeks also. WTF?! :idk:

C94oKGUVoAE3-rb.jpg

Patriots has leaked. Apparently we're playing them 2 times 3 weeks also. WTF?! :idk:

C94oKGUVoAE3-rb.jpg

Which means the week after the BYE. Could be a good thing.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

W1 vs Tampa Bay
W2 at KC
W3
W4 vs Saints in London
W5
W6 at Atlanta
W7
W8
W9
W10 at CAR
W11 BYE
W12 at NE
W13 vs Oakland
W14 vs NE
W15 at Buffalo
W16 at Jets
WK17 vs Buffalo

Stick the jets in there at wk 13 and we could play all our division games the last 6 weeks. That would be crazy.

4 afc east games in 4 weeks to end the year
What a bunch of ****.

Has the game with the Jets been proven for week 16? I heard where the Jets are hosting the Chargers that week. There is some confusion on that one.

Stick the jets in there at wk 13 and we could play all our division games the last 6 weeks. That would be crazy.

I would say the odds are very good that we are playing a game vs the Jets in week 13.

I am also going to assume week 5 will be at home vs Oakland on SNF. Total assumption based on a process of elimination of the Raiders other SNF football games already known vs NE and Washington.

Probably all teams are dealing with this divisionally. That's why I thought the Atlanta schedule was fake. Probably some new NFL schedule wrinkle they are trying that will backfire. Personally I don't like it.

Back
Top Bottom